AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

I am currently downloading the torrent, does anyone have experience with getting this burned right on a Mac? Will disk utility burning the image work fine or do I need to use toast?

Thanks

You do know this isn't the map torrent.....right?

This is the Magic ISO burning software so that you can burn the map image once it is released. (As far as we know on here there is nowhere to download it yet)

I don't know a lot about a Mac but I don't think you can run PC software on a Mac unless you have the newer Mac OS.

I am downloading the torrent for the map not magic ISO and no PC apps will not run on mac, unlees you boot to windows on an Intel mac or run a virtual machine. But I have found an app so any mac users can PM me for help on how to burn a UIF file on a mac.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Mac holds the record for the fastest windows computer. But you can burn an ISO in toast or disck utility. For best results open up toast 9 and click on the disc copy button (two disk with an arrow) then click on the image file button and it will say Read from: Nothing Selected then there will be 2 buttons underneath that one will say select and the other will say mount. First you need to click on select and navigate to the ISO then select it and click choose. Then you will want to click the mount button and this will mount the disk image like it was actually in a drive. You will now want to put in your DVD DL and make sure that you select DVD DL from the list (also make sure you click off the Use Fit-To-DVD Compression in the bottom left) adjust your burn speed to 1x or 2x and burn away. Never have had a problem with any disc doing it that way. PM me if you need any more help

I am downloading the torrent for the map not magic ISO and no PC apps will not run on mac, unlees you boot to windows on an Intel mac or run a virtual machine. But I have found an app so any mac users can PM me for help on how to burn a UIF file on a mac.

There are ways to run them with out booting into windows so it is possible... but from a regular user standpoint you are right you can not just install a windows program on a mac and get it to work.

East disc is being uploaded to my server as we sit here and once it is done it will be but on 3 mirror servers and hopefully a few more and will be readily available for download. I will aslo be torrenting it for those who want it that way

Great News, thanks!

Once done, I will leave my torrent open for a while, to help others

Raiden

East disc is being uploaded to my server as we sit here and once it is done it will be but on 3 mirror servers and hopefully a few more and will be readily available for download. I will aslo be torrenting it for those who want it that way

is this the upgrade disk or the n5 disk? if it's the upgrade disk then if you could upload the west as well, right now only the west n5 disk is going around which will only work for the N5, N4, and D3, were as the upgrade will work for most of the avic's.

it is CNDV-80MT and as of right now I am only having the East disc becasue well it is the only one that I need right now. But if you want to upload the west disc I would be glad to open my server for you to upload it to

jlong,

First, Thanks from ALL of us on the East Coast disc lol. I have been seeding the west coast disc non-stop since it showed up and have seeded over 25GB so far. I will continue to seed it until the east coast disc is available. Once the east coast disc is available, I will stop seeding the west coast and seed the east coast for at least one month, probably longer. Keep us updated, and again, Thanks So Much!

eGo

Thank you but I am only allowing blackbirdxx to use my server to help with the distribution of the disc. I do not in fact have the disc myself yet. I am going to be putting it up so people can use a FTP connection to get it off of the server. You will be able to get really good speeds doing this. I will also torrent the file myself but when it is initially available I will be super-seeding to help with the distribution. The link will be available as soon as I have it.