AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

Just wondering if the files have been uploaded to the mirror servers yet. Tanks for the hard work in getting this together. I plan on uploading this to the News servers (with nzb file posted) once I have the complete thing. I have a 15/2 connection so I will help seed as long as I can as well.

THANK YOU for all the hard work.

waiting sorta patiently for the torrent link to appear.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is CNDV-80MT and as of right now I am only having the East disc becasue well it is the only one that I need right now. But if you want to upload the west disc I would be glad to open my server for you to upload it to

i thought you meant you had the actual disk, i don't have the west disk, i, like allot of others need it.

I just finsihed downloading the west disc. I can upload it to my FTP or I can burn it and send it to you. The latter is going to cost you a little bit for time and effort.

is it the same west disk that is on the torrent, the one that came with the guy's N5? or is it the actual upgrade disk that will work with most all AVIC's?

It will work for sure on the D3 that is what I have so that is all that I know for sure it will work on. I am assuming that it is the one on the torrent. IF you find the upgrade disc that works on more then that you are welcome to upload it to my server for other people to be able to get ahold of

Ok.. I am new to creating torrents, but I'm working on it now. I had said I was going to upload it to my web server, but that would have taken a very long time, so instead I will seed it for at least a month. I'll post the link once I get everything set up.

eGo

I've got it uploaded to a tracker now.. But still showing no seeds even though I'm actively seeding it, as far as I can tell..

Very Strange.. Oh, and here's the new link too btw..

DELETE DUE TO BAD MASTER FILE

Maybe it will work.. Still trying to figure out the seeding thing... blast!

eGo

****EDIT****

It should be working now guys.. I have tested it from a remote PC and download it working good from the above torrent link.. So LMK how things go. I'll have two seeds once the other PC is done and will seed this for at least one month!

Thanks!!

eGo