AVIC411.com

Software mod "bypass" confirmed - Put away your wi

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true you should do either the hardware bypass or the software bypass BUT NOT BOTH? Somewhere in this thread someone wrote IF YOU DO BOTH IT WILL SCREW UP YOUR STEREO. Is this true? I've been afraid ever since I read that.

The DATA file I got from this thread (the one where the NOOB retells how to do the procedure) doesn't seem to work (I do have the handbrake grounded). Can anyone give me a link to a working DATA file (or the file)?

• 2 weeks later...
Somewhere in this thread someone wrote IF YOU DO BOTH IT WILL SCREW UP YOUR STEREO. Is this true?

It never affected my unit and I had both bypass proceeders in place. He was the only one to report that and to my knowledge the only one to see the problem. He also fired off other claims that turned out to be isolated to him.

I have purchased and installed the 3.1 upgrade from Pioneer. Now my software bypass is no longer working. I have started going through the two SD cards and there are 3 data.zip files. Does anyone know which to use?

I have the same problem since I did the manual update my F900 in 3010100 (normally for F910/710). The parking_break_speed set to 255.0 or 256.0, as soon as I roll the functions of my avic are limited.

I need to know what firmware and step by step instructions for the brake bypass i have a avic-f7010 im trying to watch Ipod video while driving and have the correct ipod video cable but im getting spped warning i tried mute wire bypass and grounding brake but does not work it still cuts at roughly 16mph

can some one direct me the thie links and files needed as well as the instrustions i have never used a avic SD to update anything im used to old units just adding switch or grounding and being done lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like the simple idea of changing the parking_break_speed setting in pioneer.ini.

But here is my problem. The latest firmware version available on Pioneer's site (http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... 10BT?tab=F) is 3.0101, but my new AVIC-X710BT came with version 3.020000 installed. I would be willing to "downgrade" to the slightly older 3.0101 in order to get the modified parking_break_speed, but apparently the unit knows what version it has and won't install the older version.

Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe just wait for Pioneer to post version 3.020000?

I have the Avic -F500BT and installed CNSD-150FM update which was purchased legitimately.

I unlocked the unit but cannot find the speed function so I am unable to do any changes to the unit while moving. Prior to the install I had done the mod and it worked great, my unit is also grounded. Does anyone have an idea where the file is so I can change the speed to 128 or 256. Had I known this was going to be the outcome I don't know if I would have spent $60 on it.

Thank You

I have the Avic -F500BT and installed CNSD-150FM update which was purchased legitimately.

I unlocked the unit but cannot find the speed function so I am unable to do any changes to the unit while moving. Prior to the install I had done the mod and it worked great, my unit is also grounded. Does anyone have an idea where the file is so I can change the speed to 128 or 256. Had I known this was going to be the outcome I don't know if I would have spent $60 on it.

Thank You

In the data.zip which is on the flash disk in the apl2\igo directory. Once that data.zip is uncompressed its in the pioneer.ini file in the Data\project_config folder.