AVIC411.com

Progress Report

two things:

The turn restriction seems to be wrong. well when i'm driving and there is a street on my right, like a driveway intersection, the restriction symbol appears saying i cant turn right, when i can.

Also i havent been able to find the MSN debug/options buttons either.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For turn restrictions, you'll have to complain to TeleAtlas -- they are the one who encode this info into maps. FWIW it seems to be reasonably accurate in Chicago area...

MSN options are in MSND_800_480.UI file.

For turn restrictions, you'll have to complain to TeleAtlas -- they are the one who encode this info into maps. FWIW it seems to be reasonably accurate in Chicago area...

BorisM, I uploaded your recent script. Howver, street# is right above the current address line one on the left and one on the right and in red colors. Time is shown also in red on the right top of the screen. Arrov is still arrow, I do not see car icon. Have I done something wrong? ALso one time turn right arrow seemed messed up. There was a cross and right turn symbol together.

BorisM, I uploaded your recent script. Howver, street# is right above the current address line one on the left and one on the right and in red colors. Time is shown also in red on the right top of the screen. Arrov is still arrow, I do not see car icon. Have I done something wrong? ALso one time turn right arrow seemed messed up. There was a cross and right turn symbol together.

...and how cam I see the speed of the car on the screen?

Then you have downloaded the wrong script set. House numbers on the same line with street name are in the latest file, ui_pioneer.rar

Crossed turn sign is, as described, turn restriction indicator.

I am pretty sure that I downloaded the recent ui_pioneer.rar. Could you post here the very most recent scripts one more time, if you do not mind?

BorisM i just downloaded your script file on page 2. Is this the latest and greatest set? the one i had before was on page 3 which is a much smaller file. You said you would post the most recent scripts to keep track of changes, i guess you meant most recent individual scripts not the entire package :oops: .

Will the icons in this set overide the ones i used from Branded.zip in the other thread?

I also noticed 'night' ini files, what do those do? This is a big package, i just drop the whole folder into Igo directory?

The smaller script set should be the latest changes that I did not have time to incorporate into DATA.ZIP. I haven't had much time to do extra skin development lately, so there haven't been many updates.

Icons in branding.zip are the ones the system will use.

Night UI files would be the ones that should override default ones when the unit switches to night color scheme. (just like it has a night set of bitmaps).

As long as files are in ui_pioneer directory in iGO's folder, and keep the same folder structure as in data.zip (i.e common and 800_480) they will override same-named files in DATA.ZIP