AVIC411.com

Progress Report

Umm, no, nothing in Navigate that I changed should be connected with speedcameras.

I would start with copying their navigatemap files into a ui_pioneer folder to make sure you have something working on your system.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only need the navigate and navigate_800_400 files, not the whole data.zip? Also whats the purpose of the sys.txt file?

My understanding is this:

1. I copy your new ui_pioneer folder (speedcam, place, poi, setting) to my igo directory

2. take keepers 2 navigate files along with fonts, fonts in igo and navigate in your ui_pioneer folder that i copied onto avic. or add whole data.zip but backup original.

3. sys.txt, not sure if i need this file. but backup my original.

4. if things go bad, delete the ui_pioneer folder so i'll have original 2.0fw again. or restore data.zip.

5. if things are good, i should have speedcams, poi address, quicklaunch and other cleanups.

WeApOn -

You could try setting it to Simple warning. Technically, it is possibly to have it telling you how mucdh you are speeding and all, but I need to do more skin research to figure out how to do that...

kerosene -

Navigatemap does not affect speedcamera functionality at all.

Hi boris,

The mods you made look great! Thanks.

I have tried to use this on a my European unit but the units hangs. I will not get further than the message: system starting up.

I have use the data.zip from lava and used all your scripts.

I used my sys.txt with european configuration. Else the traffic function does not work.

Do you have an idea why you mods do not work on my unit?

I have added the sys.txt so can see what the difference is.

Thanks. in advance.

SYS.TXT

Hi boris,

I have tried to use this on a my European unit but the units hangs. I will not get further than the message: system starting up.

I used my sys.txt with european configuration. Else the traffic function does not work.

Thanks. in advance.

Other than your 3D car icon settings being on a (very) small size, SYS.TXt looks good. I think it is a conflict somewhere in the scripts... Which mods are you trying to implement on your system? (I believe things like Speed Cameras you get from the factory anyway so you don't need that)...

OK< new scripts are attached to the first message in the thread.

Changes:

1. Added ALL POI button on POI screen. Pressing will return list of all POIs within currently selected category.

2. Speed Camera settings/editing

3. House Numbers on the current street line

4. Turn Restriction sign

5. Vehicle type selection (all options) even for 700-900-90 (500 only lets you select car/pedestrian)

6. Snap to Road as an option

7. Misc. cleanup

8. Search POI at address option

Boris - I just want to add the "Snap to Road" option... but can't figure out where/how to get this. I have made several changes to my unit, so I do not want to copy in your files directly. Can you tell me where and what you changed to get this enabled?

Boris - I just want to add the "Snap to Road" option... but can't figure out where/how to get this. I have made several changes to my unit, so I do not want to copy in your files directly. Can you tell me where and what you changed to get this enabled?

That would be in settings.ui file.

Assuming you have 700-900-90 models (500 has a pedestrian mode already).

In setting_800_480.ui find the ui_SettingRoute layer, increase the H of the layer to, say, 2000 and add this:

In setting.ui find st_SettingRoute state. To init script add:

runif vGPSPositionToRoad 1 'rg_keeppos.set "On"'

else_run 'rg_keeppos.set "Off"'

to done script add

runif rg_keeppos "On" 'vGPSPositionToRoad.set 1'

else_run 'vGPSPositionToRoad.set 0'

I think thius should do it.

Hi boris,

Thanks. in advance.

Other than your 3D car icon settings being on a (very) small size, SYS.TXt looks good. I think it is a conflict somewhere in the scripts... Which mods are you trying to implement on your system? (I believe things like Speed Cameras you get from the factory anyway so you don't need that)...

In the lava.zip are different hacks:

- five button on the screen

- mute button

- compass button

- stop navigation button

- other layout of the screen

- other fonts

But when i use the original european data.zip with your mods the error message is still the same. I have no clue.

Could you please upload your data.zip? Then i will try it with mine sys.txt.

Your mods looks great so i want to use them..

Thanks..