AVIC411.com

Progress Report

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to script the simulation controls and I'm stuck on the resume function. I see that the scriptcommand for pausing the simulation is SIMULATE_PAUSE. What is the resume command?

SIMULATE_RESUME

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to script the simulation controls and I'm stuck on the resume function. I see that the scriptcommand for pausing the simulation is SIMULATE_PAUSE. What is the resume command?

SIMULATE_RESUME

Haha! very good Boris :lol:

That's really the one. I'm using it myself. :)

Well, I wasn't there for long. :) I was doing 830 mph while I was slowing down to take the exit.

I was looking for interchanges to test the lane arrows. I was working on getting them to show centered no matter if there were two lanes or seven or so lanes. They're all set now. I've made room to allow for up to 11 lanes to show. More will show if there's no speed limit data or speed cameras in the area.

Far NW - not sure if they consider my area the burbs or not. Probably rural.

Wauconda, Island Lake?

Currently Peoria, Az

Next week - Johnsburg

N-S-E-W welcome back :)

What is it you guys are looking for, re: English Speedcam warnings?

You can get iGO to announce in any language "Speed camera ahead. Speed limit XXX" or "Red Light Camera ahead" etc., instead of just beeping.

I have a set of scripts that do that but so far only in Russian... haven't converted them to work with English measures/announcements yet.

No prob Boris. Please give me your files, I speak fluent Russian haha!

:lol:

Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread, but where should I look to re-install Bluetooth? I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place.

Edit: Think I've found it in APL. Should I just copy new APL or whole of MyFlashDisk into Avic?

No prob Boris. Please give me your files, I speak fluent Russian haha!

:lol:

Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread, but where should I look to re-install Bluetooth? I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place.

Hey, I could send you scripts, no problem ;)

Reinstall bluetooth? you mean the bluetooth files(Pioneer), or where to get to reinstall interface (described in the same place)?

Не уверенный точно, что я нуждаюсь в Boris, таким образом оба были бы хороши.

:wink:

Heh, not too bad, if kind google-translate-ish :)

Pioneer's formware update page has both files and instructions, at least the US one... Pretty straighforward...

Thanks guys. I have the faster, slower, pause and resume buttons working. The only thing I can't find out is how to hide the buttons when the simulation finishes.

When I press the stop button everything works and all buttons are gone. But when the simulation is over, the buttons remain on the map screen untill I resimulate and press the stop button.

Also, is there a way to show the current simulation speed on screen?

Thanks guys. I have the faster, slower, pause and resume buttons working. The only thing I can't find out is how to hide the buttons when the simulation finishes.

When I press the stop button everything works and all buttons are gone. But when the simulation is over, the buttons remain on the map screen untill I resimulate and press the stop button.

Also, is there a way to show the current simulation speed on screen?

Standard speed display code will work for simulation.

To hide other buttons, replicate exactly what it does for Stop button.