AVIC411.com

Progress Report

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Boris. I'll give it a shot if I'm able to find the right combination of buttons.

You're welcome!

Good luck!

Hi Boris,

I found a pause button on an IGO zip. It was a bit smaller than the buttons you used, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Well anyways, I couldn't get it to work right. I added the simulate_pause to the navigate800 file as well as the scrpits in the route.ui file. I tried a few different things after the first couple did not work. Below is the latest version I had in. I realize it's a bit cold to go out and test but if you can give me a couple other ideas I'll try them out. Oh, the pluses of a 500bt when we have a crappy winter like this year. It's a balmy 14 degrees at my place right now. Stay warm and I look forward to hearing from you.

; BM - extra controls

edited to add- the bmp shows only when I select flyover. It does pause the route when you press the button but does not resume no matter if you push pause, fast or slow arrows. At least we know simulate_pause does do something.

post-24694-12872756883111_thumb.jpg

I found a pause button on an IGO zip. It was a bit smaller than the buttons you used, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Well anyways, I couldn't get it to work. I added the simulate_pause to the navigate800 file as well as the scrpits in the route.ui file. I tried a few different things after the first couple did not work. Below is the latest version I had in. I realize it's a bit cold to go out and test but if you can give me a couple other ideas I'll try them out. Oh, the pluses of a 500bt when we have a crappy winter like this year. It's a balmy 14 degrees at my place right now. Stay warm and I look forward to hearing from you.

; BM - extra controls

I'll have to remember what I did there... Pause worked as well as faster/slower, so it should be possible...

Hi Boris,

I got it working now, including the resume function. The faster, slower, pause and resume buttons show in both the simulate and flyover screens. I found where I had made an error in the route.ui file. Once I put everything in the right place, viola success.

I could not find a good combination of existing buttons, so I modified a couple. Please excuse the appearance of these. Graphic modifications is not a strong point or a medium point for that matter.

post-24694-12872756915406_thumb.jpg

Well, I wasn't there for long. :) I was doing 830 mph while I was slowing down to take the exit.

I was looking for interchanges to test the lane arrows. I was working on getting them to show centered no matter if there were two lanes or seven or so lanes. They're all set now. I've made room to allow for up to 11 lanes to show. More will show if there's no speed limit data or speed cameras in the area.

Far NW - not sure if they consider my area the burbs or not. Probably rural.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I wasn't there for long. :) I was doing 830 mph while I was slowing down to take the exit.

I was looking for interchanges to test the lane arrows. I was working on getting them to show centered no matter if there were two lanes or seven or so lanes. They're all set now. I've made room to allow for up to 11 lanes to show. More will show if there's no speed limit data or speed cameras in the area.

Far NW - not sure if they consider my area the burbs or not. Probably rural.

Wauconda, Island Lake?