AVIC411.com

Progress Report

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do i put the audio file for teh speedcams??

These go into iGO\AUDIO\

ok thanks

where can i choose the language? if i have more than one

Somebody would need to write a settings script to change it. It should be reasonably straightforward (could use one from most existing skins, adjusted to our resolution). When it gets warm enough here to keep running to the car and back I might try it...

i got some russian audio files but it doesnt work

can u post your audio file.!

thanks

The file is too large to attach here. I got it from

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=79587

Find this text:

Голосовые радары:

- используются с версиями скинов, которые поддерживают эту функцию

- для установки голосов разархивировать в папку iGO8 (должно получиться \IGO8\AUDIO\[список голосовых файлов])

First link is Russian audio, second English, German, Czech, and Hebrew.

Great news Boris!

I applied some of your hacks yesterday, but I have question to the simulate route fast and slow buttons.

I noticed the action to remove the buttons was added to the nmb_stop button, but nothing was added to the fast and slow buttons. What can I add to the fast and slow button to make it disappear if the simulation goes to the end? As it is now I can only rid of them by simulating the route again and tapping the green stop button. Maybe I missed something along the way? BTW on my simulated route I was going over 5,000 miles and hour. With the slow button I was able to get all the way down to 1 mph. Is it possible to add a pause button to the simulation?

I've also added your POI by address function. Works great.

I noticed the action to remove the buttons was added to the nmb_stop button, but nothing was added to the fast and slow buttons. What can I add to the fast and slow button to make it disappear if the simulation goes to the end? As it is now I can only rid of them by simulating the route again and tapping the green stop button. Maybe I missed something along the way? BTW on my simulated route I was going over 5,000 miles and hour. With the slow button I was able to get all the way down to 1 mph. Is it possible to add a pause button to the simulation?

Pause should be easy, it's onrelease='SIMULATE_PAUSE'

I wanted to keep simulation speed controls on screen all the time and have реу automatically disappear when simulation is over, but haven't quite figured that out yet. May be when it gets warmer :)