AVIC411.com

Progress Report

ill.die.trying

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm Post subject:

here's my data.zip if anyones interested

http://rapidshare.com/files/206168761/DATA.zip.html

this crashes me when i try to open my gps... anyone else have this problem?

am i missing something besides just the data.zip like fonts or something?

forgot to add the the font for the current speed mod, here it is

http://rapidshare.com/files/206739689/DS-DIGI.TTF.html

add that to your apl2 folder, let me know how it goes, and any comments would be ver ymuch appreciated

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.... it should...

which is what i used to make these images

but it doesn't...

it's like there's a shadow layer or something... that wants to add to or cut off on my replacement images

what i would suggest is redo all your images, i'm guessing you used my images and then just copied over the images you wanted, if that's the case you should check channels tab in PS and see if your new image is masked or just the previous image,

what i would suggest is redo all your images, i'm guessing you used my images and then just copied over the images you wanted, if that's the case you should check channels tab in PS and see if your new image is masked or just the previous image,

dude good call, I didn't even think of that

OK, so I've installed Toxits' Simulation mod, but when I plan a route and then press Flyover the only button that displays is the green one (which takes me to the Route menu screen, is this what it should do?) and no pause/fast/slow are displayed. Any help folks?

OK, so I've installed Toxits' Simulation mod, but when I plan a route and then press Flyover the only button that displays is the green one (which takes me to the Route menu screen, is this what it should do?) and no pause/fast/slow are displayed. Any help folks?

do you have all those buttons (pause, resume, play etc)?

Yeah, got the buttons but nothing is coming up. I've only loaded Toxits' mods, do I need anything else...........?

Take a look at his advmenu800_480 file. There's some flyover and simulate stuff in there.

and more in the route800_480 file

FYI - I'm not using his scripts, just trying to help ya out.

New UI files for speed camera usage.

Image files in COMMON: properly phased speed camera icons for the warning layer. Now, when the camera warning appears on screen, it will

show the real camera type.

speedcams_800_480.ui - changed steps for the camera speed slider to better reflect what is possible in US (thanks to N-S-E-W).

Files in COMMON\UI - work in progress on spoken camera warnings. It seems to finally speak camera types properly, but does not pick correct speed to say... Everyone is welcome to fix :)

Spoken warnings require iGO2006 speech files, i.e. from here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/iu2fmiia7

speedcams.rar