AVIC411.com

Progress Report

any known issues with this new one?

None that I know of except a) Pop-up that shows to select between Fly Over and Simulate could use a better background, and simulation faster/slower buttons are... well, the first arrows that made some sense that I've found in existing images. Not the best looking ones. I'll use Gurjon's pics eventually.

Other than that, seems to work for me...

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any known issues with this new one?

None that I know of except a) Pop-up that shows to select between Fly Over and Simulate could use a better background, and simulation faster/slower buttons are... well, the first arrows that made some sense that I've found in existing images. Not the best looking ones. I'll use Gurjon's pics eventually.

Other than that, seems to work for me...

so you're not having any of these in regards to spoken warnings

GTIMatt

Known Issues in this release:

========================

No spoken warning on average speed cameras

No overspeed warning on average speed cameras

Spoken warnings aren't always heard if when navigating if it occurs when an instruction is being said (happens when guidance muted or unmuted)

Average speed warning sometimes shows an incorrect average speed in the thousands!

========================

Spoken warnings aren't always heard if when navigating if it occurs when an instruction is being said (happens when guidance muted or unmuted)

Average speed warning sometimes shows an incorrect average speed in the thousands!

I am not aware of there being any average cameras in US, so I didn't test it (I suppose I could try creating one).

May be I did not drive around with both Navi and speedcams, but it does make announcements for me. Overspeed warnings aren't handled by the script (which is a pretty standard European voice script for iGO) but by iGO internally somewhere...

========================

I am not aware of there being any average cameras in US, so I didn't test it (I suppose I could try creating one).

May be I did not drive around with both Navi and speedcams, but it does make announcements for me. Overspeed warnings aren't handled by the script (which is a pretty standard European voice script for iGO) but by iGO internally somewhere...

well then i guess i'll try this one out, thanks

For voice announcements to work you need to have sound files (links posted here previously).

You realize this thread is 28 pages long? Its kind of a challenge to even scroll around and find your latest release.

Could yous scrap the thread and start a new one where the downloads are in the first post with links that don't change so that when you update your data the first link is always current.

Could yous scrap the thread and start a new one where the downloads are in the first post with links that don't change so that when you update your data the first link is always current.

Yeah, I should get around to it :)

Technically, any audio pack in iGO 2006 format should work here, as long as file names match script references...

For voice announcements to work you need to have sound files (links posted here previously).

You realize this thread is 28 pages long? Its kind of a challenge to even scroll around and find your latest release.

there's a reason why it's called PROGRESS REPORT

ok so now i can take all of your ui files from everywhere within the data file and copy it over to my data file with the exception of navigatemap_800_480.ui and navigatemap.ui. Is this correct? thanks

The best I can say is "most probably", because there can be interactions. I think the only things on my NavigateMap that are called from other UI files are simulation controls, so as long as your has them, you should be OK. If you don't, search and comment them out...

ok so now i can take all of your ui files from everywhere within the data file and copy it over to my data file with the exception of navigatemap_800_480.ui and navigatemap.ui. Is this correct? thanks

The best I can say is "most probably", because there can be interactions. I think the only things on my NavigateMap that are called from other UI files are simulation controls, so as long as your has them, you should be OK. If you don't, search and comment them out...

i successfully got all the ui files i needed and i used examdiff like you suggested. excellent program. Thanks for all your help and work you did on theses ui files. they work great.

[i successfully got all the ui files i needed and i used examdiff like you suggested. excellent program. Thanks for all your help and work you did on theses ui files. they work great.

Glad you got it working :)

• 1 month later...