AVIC411.com

Progress Report

Hey Boris, Any chance you have this zip file? I click on the link and it takes you to a russian site that you seem to need to register on. I tried google translate and still couldn't work it out!

Thanks

Matt

Sorry... forgot that it requires registratoin. Fixed...

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Boris, Any chance you have this zip file? I click on the link and it takes you to a russian site that you seem to need to register on. I tried google translate and still couldn't work it out!

Thanks

Matt

Sorry... forgot that it requires registratoin. Fixed...

Thanks Boris, Are these the files used in the scripts? When I looked at speedcam.ui I can see the following script for example:

The files I downloaded from the link are all called something like

Fixed_Camera.ogg

speed_limit_010_mph.ogg etc

If I need to go in and change the sound called to the ones I downloaded then that's fine but I just wanted to check as this is the first time I have ventured into the audio side so was a little confused.

Thanks

Matt

Thanks Boris, Are these the files used in the scripts? When I looked at speedcam.ui I can see the following script for example:

The files I downloaded from the link are all called something like

Fixed_Camera.ogg

speed_limit_010_mph.ogg etc

If I need to go in and change the sound called to the ones I downloaded then that's fine but I just wanted to check as this is the first time I have ventured into the audio side so was a little confused.

Thanks

Matt

Huh? Just downloaded the file back. Inside ZIP audio files are named EN_20_MPH_2.ogg etc., so they should be all good to go...

Did you D/L from Depositfiles or from some other link? Your file names look more like ULTRA-style voice warnings. Mine are based on iGO 2006 scheme...

Huh? Just downloaded the file back. Inside ZIP audio files are named EN_20_MPH_2.ogg etc., so they should be all good to go...

Did you D/L from Depositfiles or from some other link? Your file names look more like ULTRA-style voice warnings. Mine are based on iGO 2006 scheme...

Sorry, my fault! I downloaded these from somewhere else and for some reason thought I got them from your link. I used your link and of course the files are what's used in the scripts.

Sorry.

Sorry, my fault! I downloaded these from somewhere else and for some reason thought I got them from your link. I used your link and of course the files are what's used in the scripts.

Sorry.

No problem. Have fun with them.

Since I am in the USA can I just copy the MPH ones? I figured I would save space since I will never use KMH. They won't ever play anyway right? :)

Also where do the AUDIO files go?

Is it the APL2\VBT\AUDIO folder?

No, APL2\iGO\AUDIO

You can use whatever sub-set of files you want, as long as scripts do not call ones you do not have...