AVIC411.com

Color Schemes

I like the realviewscheme for the colors.

But i cant see sky's clouds etc. And my tilt level is right (modded sys.txt) And the GTImatt mod.

Read the thread and searched but cant really find out.

Sky's and clouds are only visible with leetlauncher?? Not with the pioneer igo??

Please confirm someone

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the realviewscheme for the colors.

But i cant see sky's clouds etc. And my tilt level is right (modded sys.txt) And the GTImatt mod.

Read the thread and searched but cant really find out.

Sky's and clouds are only visible with leetlauncher?? Not with the pioneer igo??

Please confirm someone

unfortunately ,yes

• 5 months later...

Unit: AVIC F90BT

System: 3.01

Mod: Diaftia’s Keeper Mods with Trip Computer Updated 9/02/09

To BorisM:

I have read this post from start to finish and am very confused on how to add the schemes, mainly the Real View V6 schemes, that BorisM posted. I think there are a lot of contradictions all through the post. I am not complaining just trying to understand what the correct method is to add schemes with associated files. Again I am mainly interested in the RealView Schemes. I have in the past followed Diaftia’s instructions successfully and would greatly appreciate it if you would please post instructions, like Diaftia’s, to add schemes. Please use the RealView files as an example. I do not want to screw up what I already have. I am sure there are other users that are ashamed to ask this and sound stupid but how else can I learn. Thanks BorisM for all the help you have given to this forum. Without this forum I would be totally lost.

To get it working with firmware 3.x:

Go to http://www.i-go8.com/2009/01/real-view- ... ap-v6.html

Download the scheme. Open up each scheme's ZIP file and edit every INI file, changing every reference to ui_igo8 to $skin$.

Copy ZIP files into APL2\iGO\CONTENT\SCHEME.

Copy GFX folder to APL2\IGO.

BorisM

Thank you for your quick response.

Just a few questions please:

I edited the RealView ini files and found that changes had to be made in the Icon and Other sections only is this correct?

If I want to add other schemes I would make the same changes and copy the zip files to the

APL2\iGO\CONTENT\SCHEME?

Also, I do not have to add the GFX folder you supplied again because it is already in the APL2\IGO?

Schemes are independent of the Country so I can use the RealView in the US?

Thanks again for all your hard work on this forum.

BorisM

Thank you for your quick response.

Just a few questions please:

I edited the RealView ini files and found that changes had to be made in the Icon and Other sections only is this correct?

If I want to add other schemes I would make the same changes and copy the zip files to the

APL2\iGO\CONTENT\SCHEME?

Also, I do not have to add the GFX folder you supplied again because it is already in the APL2\IGO?

Schemes are independent of the Country so I can use the RealView in the US?

Thanks again for all your hard work on this forum.

You're welcome.

Yes, only one place in the scheme refers to files external to it. The rest is colors and settings. With other schemes it is the same, just add them to the right folder.

You may already have the GFX folder but it does not necessarily contain particular fiules the scheme calls for (i.e. Sun, sky etc.). Best is to add it directly in the APL2\iGO\GFX.

Schemes are totally location independent so you can use them anywahere.

Boris -

I like what you've done. One thing I miss from v2.0 of the software was street names. I'm using your Old School theme by day, but none of them work at night (I get the same missing file error as others).

Here is what I would like (and am willing to pay for). Can you point me to where I can download all of the files and instructions for a 3D scheme (for both day and night) that gives as much street detail as possible at 1,000 feet and above? I used the one located at ftp://buckeyecollision.us/ColorSchemes/ and the night schemes don't work.

Much thanks -

Boris -

I like what you've done. One thing I miss from v2.0 of the software was street names. I'm using your Old School theme by day, but none of them work at night (I get the same missing file error as others).

Here is what I would like (and am willing to pay for). Can you point me to where I can download all of the files and instructions for a 3D scheme (for both day and night) that gives as much street detail as possible at 1,000 feet and above? I used the one located at ftp://buckeyecollision.us/ColorSchemes/ and the night schemes don't work.

Much thanks -

Somewhere on the first page of this thread, I think, there's a post that says which file needs to be copied in DATA.ZIP to fix the night scheme error.

With 3.0, street names disappear. We've been playing with clip_planes parameters for a while, but nobody had found a good setting to maximize street name display yet...

• 3 years later...

I'm working on an amber theme fo the AV part (see pics)

hi can someone help me with this mod i am a newb so dont know where to start i have a f900bt in my imprezza sti and all my clocks/dials are a red/amber colour

see pictures below that shows background colour of my old pioneer unit that is not available on f900bt as standard

IMG-20110917-00298.jpg

DSC_7456Copy.jpg

dave from uk

:-D