AVIC411.com

Color Schemes

Boris - I added the Real View v6 schemes and the other schemes, and they all show up on the settings list for day and night - but I can select any scheme and they all look the same on mapview? - can you help?

I think all of Real View ones look pretty similar, author is just tweaking them a bit and adding things we can not activate in AVIC yet -- sun and sky display, multiple routes on screen, etc...

Every scheme I pull up for daytime, the background map is white, top bar is lt green and you can barely see the road lines?...Even when selecting the factory blue or red scheme, they all look this way. Am I missing a file?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every scheme I pull up for daytime, the background map is white, top bar is lt green and you can barely see the road lines?...Even when selecting the factory blue or red scheme, they all look this way. Am I missing a file?

Hmmm... that's strange. They should look more different than that. Since schemes are self-sufficient, I doubt that anything is missing...

Do all roads look the same color?

I have a Pontiac Grand Prix and all of my interior lighting is red. When I downloaded these themes I came across Monopoly Nite and love the setup, but all of the roads are blue. Can anyone help me in figuring out what vales must be changed in the file to maintain black ground but change all of the road colors to red? Thanks in advance for any help.

monopoly_night.zip

just to make sure i understand how to add all these schemes, when i download the scheme.rar file and open it, i have the file named sceme but inside it is all the zip files. can i copy the scheme file as a whole with all the zip files inside it or do i need to copy and paste each of the 50 or so zip files?

Hmmm... that's strange. They should look more different than that. Since schemes are self-sufficient, I doubt that anything is missing...

Do all roads look the same color?

Yes, in the Daytime view all the roads look the same color, its like the theme never changes no matter which scheme is selected. Suggestions?

Night schemes all are 'dark' to reflect a night view, but again all look the same no matter which scheme you select. Need help!!!

Very strange... I would suggest deleting everything form iGO's SAVE folder except for favorites.dat file and see if you can reselect schemes...

Very strange... I would suggest deleting everything form iGO's SAVE folder except for favorites.dat file and see if you can reselect schemes...

OK, possible problem as my IGO directory contains no SAVE folder (and of course this means no favorites.dat file).

I can create a 'save' folder, but where do I get a favorites.dat file?

OK, possible problem as my IGO directory contains no SAVE folder (and of course this means no favorites.dat file).

It's not in iGO prograqm directory.

MJy Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save

It's not in iGO prograqm directory.

MJy Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save

That worked Boris - thanks for the help. Odd thing was there was no favorits.dat file in the Save folder, but I deleted all the others and rebooted and the screens seem ok now..

That worked Boris - thanks for the help. Odd thing was there was no favorits.dat file in the Save folder, but I deleted all the others and rebooted and the screens seem ok now..

favorites would exist only if you have actually defined any favorites on the AVIC. If you didn't, then don't worry about it.

• 3 weeks later...

to make the modded real-view schemes work you need to add the following folders/files to your flash drive:

(download and unzip gfx.zip, you will have a gfx folder with 2 sub-folders in it called day & night)

add the gfx folder to:

my flash disk/apl2/igo

so it would look like this:

my flash disk/apl2/igo/gfx/day

&

my flash disk/apl2/igo/gfx/night

then the real view schemes modded by boris will work

gfx.zip

to make the modded real-view schemes work you need to add the following folders/files to your flash drive:

(download and unzip gfx.zip, you will have a gfx folder with 2 sub-folders in it called day & night)

add the gfx folder to:

my flash disk/apl2/igo

so it would look like this:

my flash disk/apl2/igo/gfx/day

&

my flash disk/apl2/igo/gfx/night

then the real view schemes modded by boris will work

The themes already worked and we already have gfx folder. You placed this outside of the current gfx folder? Do you now have stars, a spaceship, a sun and moon?