AVIC411.com

Color Schemes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- and clouds too, depending on the theme. :)

I didn't already have a gfx folder, so i only am using the one i described, sorry if I wasn't clear or made things confusing!

Your using the regular pioneer gps or leetlauncher when using the schemes and seeing the sky's? I've gotten the sky's to show up in leetlaucher but cant get them to work in pioneer igo.

I have a Pontiac Grand Prix and all of my interior lighting is red. When I downloaded these themes I came across Monopoly Nite and love the setup, but all of the roads are blue. Can anyone help me in figuring out what vales must be changed in the file to maintain black ground but change all of the road colors to red? Thanks in advance for any help.

IF YOU FIGURE THIS OUT POST IT UP OR PM ME BECAUSE I WANT RED TOO. also ill turn the cap locks off now. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone please explain how to act if I want the stock sky BG in the realview V6 scheme?

For us poor avic 8.0 users have no clouds, I find the sky much to bright.

I like the (stock) blue one a lot better

I would guess... in the color.ini file for the scheme there's a line:

3d_sky = 0, 255,255,255

I suppose it does the brightest setting for the sky bitmap, setting scheme to full white. Change it to something more subdued. I.e. here's one from Pioneer Blue Day:

3d_sky = 0,100,174,231

yes that's it.

is there some kind of guidance on what is what exactly?

for e.g. I can't seem to find what cointains the colors for highways in the reality view stormy.

did some comparing with other schemes, but every string I tried ws not the one.

yes that's it.

is there some kind of guidance on what is what exactly?

for e.g. I can't seem to find what cointains the colors for highways in the reality view stormy.

did some comparing with other schemes, but every string I tried ws not the one.

Not much guidance, other than comments inside schemes themselves. You could try searching for iGO Scheme Editor, but it is very very beta...

Ok sorry i am a noob but whith the schemes do i need to copy cursor_places.spr from cdommon to common/night directory in DATA.ZIP and if so can i use the the keyboard in testmode to copy it. If so is it is Alt+C correct someone please help i dont wanna do this wrong Thank you in advance.. Thank YOu..

Sorry Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V

Ok sorry i am a noob but whith the schemes do i need to copy cursor_places.spr from cdommon to common/night directory in DATA.ZIP and if so can i use the the keyboard in testmode to copy it. If so is it is Alt+C correct someone please help i dont wanna do this wrong Thank you in advance.. Thank YOu..

Sorry Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V

No, since it is inside a ZIP archive, and file explorer in AVIC does not handle those, you need to do it on a PC...