AVIC411.com

Actual Disk CNDV-80MT Disk Available for Download

Downloading  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Downloading

• West
    • East & West
    • Nope

Ok... This is what I have for file sizes.

From left to right...

CNDV_80MT_West.iso - West ISO image file details.

CNDV_80MT_East.iso - East ISO image file details.

CNDV_80MT_East.zip - East ZIP file that the ISO image came from -- file details.

Those are the sizes I got, FYI.

:)

Remember to use dual layer media to burn this. I use Verbatim DVD+R DL Dual Layer media.

post-63-1287275579867_thumb.jpg

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, looks like someone did something to it! It was almost 8 GB.

I downloaded the "West" disc and got 7.93GB. When unzipping the "East" disc, I got 7.61GB from a 3.36GB zip file.

Everything seems alright for me.

I am burning the discs with Mac OS X's Disc Utility now.

Hey, I'm using Mac too. Has anyone had any luck burning with the Mac I kept getting a read error after I burned my disks and put them in the D3.

kefferch - I also have a mac and have burnt the disc with no problem. I have used Toast 8 and clicked on Disc Copy, then click on the tab that says from Image file. Navigate to the image file select it and click mount. Then adjust your burn speed down to 2x or 4x and you should be fine

west works Gr8 in my D1 not so good in AudioKrayzy's N2

Download (west) time 2hrs 7.9Gb averaged between 1.0 - 1.5mb down

Using Memorex DVD-DL +R's

Burned using Nero 8 (works D1 not in N2)

Burned using Alcohol 120 (works D1 not N2)

Will be trying today @ work with Different Burner and different software trying to get it to work For N2 will post update

yeah, looks like someone did something to it! It was almost 8 GB.

I downloaded the "West" disc and got 7.93GB. When unzipping the "East" disc, I got 7.61GB from a 3.36GB zip file.

Everything seems alright for me.

I am burning the discs with Mac OS X's Disc Utility now.

Hey, I'm using Mac too. Has anyone had any luck burning with the Mac I kept getting a read error after I burned my disks and put them in the D3.

I'm using Mac OSX Leopard and burned with Toast. I updated my D3 using the West disc and it worked without problems.

Stopped the u/l of the west .zip file since the .iso is fine. Those that are getting 3.?? on d/l........what are you using to d/l? I suggest getting Filezilla client, if using Vista or XP64 you will need to disable Windows firewall and the Applicatiol Layer Gateway service for d/l as those 2 o/s' will timeout with large files.

The west disks were in .rar files. People having problems with file sizes after uncompressing could be using an older version thats not uncompressing properly as well.

The West disk that is in .rar format is the N5 disk!

The West .iso is the ACTUAL CNDV-80MT!

make sure you navigate to the proper one!

I downloaded the West ISO file last night using the link provided and using Firefox. It was very easy. Did not need to uncompress, or use winrar. Just use firefox and you are set to go. It took 11 hours to download the 8+ GB.

I then used the newest imageburn version and burned at 1x. Took 40 mins to burn and another 20 mins to verify.

Update took about a minute. Just insert the DVD and it starts up the update screen automatically. It then reboots and you are set to go.

Used on my D3 and everything appears to be working fine. No blank screen. When I start my car, nav sceen goes blank for about 6 second then shows the warning message.

THANK YOU ROTUN and JLONG1987. PM your mailing address. Let me send you a Starbucks card or something to say thanks.

Downsides that I have notice :

- I work in an industrial park built in 2001. They still do not have the street that my office is in. The nav screen shows that I am driving on a pile of sand.

- Weird thing is that the condo I live in is 3 years old and was not in the maps included with the original unit because it is a new street. The street is now present in the 2008 maps. But the indstrial park that is 6 years old has not been updated on the 2008 map.

- Points of interest don't appear to be updated either. I work near an Ikea and in Vicinity Search, the Ikea does not show up even though its been there for 6 years.

- Nav screen Zoom. I am using the 2nd strongest zoom setting. What's up with the lower settings ? They are useless as I don't want the map of North America. I wish they have better close up zoom settings.

- I was hoping they upgraded the voice nav by including the street names when turning. But they didn't.

I'll download the East ISO over the weekend but I guess I won't know if it works unless I drive to the east coast.

Good luck to everyone who still needs to download the files.

I just dowloaded firefox and decided to try it out and it sees the file as the correct size where Internet Explorer does not.

I don't know what's going on there but hope the West.iso file works as others have said it does. I'm sick of making coasters...lol