AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I've done screwed up big time. I was curious on what would happen if I replace the iGo folder with the iGo8 patched folder. I made a back up of the iGo folder, renamed iGo8 to iGo, renamed LeetIGO8.exe to EZRIDER.EXE and place it in the APL2 folder. The system started IGO 8 and seem to be loading fine, but stopped at the menu. No harm done (I thought) as I had the backup iGo folder. I placed it back and the system started up fine, but now I no longer get a satellite signal. I have done a search for a hard reset but no go. Any Ideas anyone?

Let your car sit outside for a while to pick up the gps again. I dont think there is anything wrong with your GPS, it probably lost its pinpoint location to the satellites.

Leet,

With the new audio player are you going to update the support for Ipod touch 2.1 firmware? Pioneer currently does not support 2.1 and I believe that's why I have to reset my Ipod 3 times to keep it stable.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Not yet. New audio/video player will not support IPOD yet. However, on the bright side the player will support more file format: AC3,Divx,Xvid,MP3,MS-MPEG4-v3,OGG,MPEG,3GP,ASF,AVI,OGM,QuickTime. Will support M3U playlist format. Who need ipod support right? :P In the future release, I will try get IPOD to work.

Wow, I've done screwed up big time. I was curious on what would happen if I replace the iGo folder with the iGo8 patched folder. I made a back up of the iGo folder, renamed iGo8 to iGo, renamed LeetIGO8.exe to EZRIDER.EXE and place it in the APL2 folder. The system started IGO 8 and seem to be loading fine, but stopped at the menu. No harm done (I thought) as I had the backup iGo folder. I placed it back and the system started up fine, but now I no longer get a satellite signal. I have done a search for a hard reset but no go. Any Ideas anyone?

Let your car sit outside for a while to pick up the gps again. I dont think there is anything wrong with your GPS, it probably lost its pinpoint location to the satellites.

Thanks for you help Leetcoder, I had it outside on for the past hour but no go. The funny thing is your launcher with Igo8 picks up the signal just fine. I have a backup of the whole Flash disk an am now debating if I should just delete it and replace it with the original.

UPDATE: Redeleted the iGo file and put a fresh backup of the original iGo file in its place and its working now. :D

I also am having a problem. igo launches but avic doesn't. also when I press a/v it launches but doesn't close. everytime I press menu it goes between launcher and a/v.

on launcher, pressing avic brings me back to a/v. av ran really sluggish. I think it may be my fault cause I was trying to run tomtom with locked map. igo ran fine when it was all loaded though but avic wouldn't launch.

is this why I need the sys file? also no one said system would be ok if sd was removed if I upload that file.

I also am having a problem. igo launches but avic doesn't. also when I press a/v it launches but doesn't close. everytime I press menu it goes between launcher and a/v.

on launcher, pressing avic brings me back to a/v. av ran really sluggish. I think it may be my fault cause I was trying to run tomtom with locked map. igo ran fine when it was all loaded though but avic wouldn't launch.

is this why I need the sys file? also no one said system would be ok if sd was removed if I upload that file.

A/V is temporary, the new A/V is coming out later. It should fix these sluggish problem.

to be honest guys.... why not just take it easy with testing it and just hold off... it's clearly a beta.. and leetcoder is obviously working on a future release... don't you think his time is better spent updating the software ..versus troubleshooting?

The whole point of a beta is to give feedback of apparent issues. I dont think anyone is trying to bother him with their problems. I think he is benefiting from all the end-user response.

Wow...this thing is great. You have done some awesome things and I see myself using this from now on. Gonna buy me an 8 or 16GB SD card just to have this on. Get full TomTom maps and hopefully you get the Garmin working.

My suggestion, the AV source thing is a tad small...increase size, maybe?

Would be great to have a full working launcher like this, figure out how to run 3.5" hdd via usb and external power and store mp3's and vids on that. Would be an amazing unit then.

Keep up the great work bro!

That audio player is only temporary, new audio/video player coming soon.

Yeah, I can't wait. I understand your not going to have iPod support right yet, but MP3 support. Is that via SD, USB, or CD/DVD? Or all maybe.

I would like to eventually take a 3.5" HDD and hook it up USB and give external power to it and just have my MP3's/Vids on taht, so USB support would be awesome.

to be honest guys.... why not just take it easy with testing it and just hold off... it's clearly a beta.. and leetcoder is obviously working on a future release... don't you think his time is better spent updating the software ..versus troubleshooting?

The whole point of a beta is to give feedback of apparent issues. I dont think anyone is trying to bother him with their problems. I think he is benefiting from all the end-user response.

This is very true rock99rock. Beta is all about giving feedback to the creator in the event bugs the creator doesn't know, actually exist. This way, said creator can address these issues sooner and spend more time working on a kick ass launcher.

GREAT JOB!! this is the best work anyone has ever done for this unit! who need pioneer!!! :P

But theres one thing that I really always wanted from my unit but no one was able to help me out... I wanted to know if u could write a code to allow the steering wheel buttons to get the voice command, because pressing the knob is really annoying while driving.