AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Sorry for the dumb question, but what are the .dem files for? Do I really need them?

They are for displaying elevation/landscape on the map instead of a flat street grid. They are not really necessary, just make the map screen look more injteresting...

And to where exactly do I copy those .dem files? Inside the maps folder?

Thanks for your answers!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally in the DEM folder.

Let me know when you found a working dem file for EUROPE.

I have two (Eorpe TA and EUrope NASA) and they don;t seem to make ANY difference.

I've checked with area's like the alps, but I don't see any mountainroads or so on a slope, hill or mountain displayed.

I can only find iGo 8.3.1 maps for the US. Will these work with the iGo software included in this launcher, or must I find 8.3.2 maps? If the latter is the case, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

8.3 maps should be fine. Incompatibility is between 8.0 vs. 8.3 formats.

Two things:

1) I know it has been discussed, but if a "script" or something could be written which would autolaunch our desired GPS, and then launch into AVIC, that would be awesome. I am trying to play with the binaries now, and see if I can't rig up something, but without the code I don't know how far i'll get.

2) Is this still being worked on? If not, any chance the developer would want to open source what he has done so that others might continue where he has left off.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having problems with the stock nav TMC after using the igo8 nav from the avic launcher. There is no TMC info coming in when using the stock nav and there are no options to reconfigure/or force the stock nav to reset the TMC settings.

Anyone having the same here? or better a solution for my problem?

Hack was quick and easy after sitting down and reviewing everything. Loads up IGO8 and it all works. However when going into Settings for Phone I get a wince popup that is unreadable and the unit resets. I'm assuming this may be known but wanted to let you know. The unit is an F700BT

Even not having those right now, hope to use them soon in the future, being able to run the 8.3.2 and some of the skins I found make it worth it.

I have noticed a combination of keys takes me into the Pioneer GPS on accident. I'll to mess around and get that to you unless you know about that already. I assumed you shouldn't be able to get to the stock pioneer gps but could be wrong. Thanks looking forward to future builds to make this more stable and faster.

I see the donation button on the front page, look for something nice from me to help the cause in the next week. Thanks again!

I can only find iGo 8.3.1 maps for the US. Will these work with the iGo software included in this launcher, or must I find 8.3.2 maps? If the latter is the case, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

8.3 maps should be fine. Incompatibility is between 8.0 vs. 8.3 formats.

maps for 8.3.1 will work fine in 8.3.2, maps for 8.0.x will only work for 8.0.x. See PM I sent you

Hi

Anybody from Los Angeles, Orange County (california) area?? Please please please help me with this hack. I owned the 500BT, and with help from a wonderful gentlement (who owned the 90BT) from this forum, we were able to get our units up and running with the IGO8 through Leechlauncher. But once in the Leechlauncher, we could not go back to the Pioneer original software (AV, BT, IGO).. doesnt matter which sequence we follow, its stuck in the Leechlauncher. I played so much with the files (it crashed, I had to send back to Pioneer for reflash), but couldnt get any further. If anybody living around here can help, please let me know.... thank you

I have a problem I download leet launcer and put it on sd card and have been using the igo8. But now when the sd card is in and when it is out if I try to use the stock avic navigation i get a error.

Any help?

Are you pulling the SD card out and trying to access the Avic navigation? If so you can't do that, you must turn the unit off, pull the SD card out and then turn back on and then it should work fine. Does on mine.