AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Do you need LEET launcher to run iGO software?

I want to load the 2008.10 maps but i need iGO correct?

Leet software seems really cool but i dont really want to deal with bugs right now.

first off, our unit runs igo,

second, if you want to update your map to 2008.1 or 2008.4 search for 2007.07 in the hacks thread

Im like so lost on this hacking stuff even though im a computer IT admin lol. Until i get in the test mode and play around im so lost.

Well i downloaded all the 2008.10 maps already

I also downloaded the latest igo software.

So if our system runs igo already all i do is update igo to the newest version and then load the map data?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded launcher v3.0 and was wondering how to get album art on the media screen. this is all new to me so if this is a repeat question sorry. Any help would be amazing.

If this is new to you, you may want to way for Leet's next update which may include an easier way to edit the album art/music/videos. Currently you need to open his library's and edit them in notepad yourself.

Leet software seems really cool but i dont really want to deal with bugs right now.

second, if you want to update your map to 2008.1 or 2008.4 search for 2007.07 in the hacks thread

Im like so lost on this hacking stuff even though im a computer IT admin lol. Until i get in the test mode and play around im so lost.

So if our system runs igo already all i do is update igo to the newest version and then load the map data?

our system uses a customized igo 8.0 just for pioneer, if you want to update your map you have to read the thread i told you about so that you won't get lost, it's not just drag and drop kinda deal

From my testing the 2008.10 maps are not going to do much good, they are for R3 IGO8.3.x and we are running 8.0 IGO. If you run Leetlauncher and your own 8.3.x then the maps will do you good. Otherwise you need to run the 2008.4 or 2008.1 maps.

From what im understanding now is that i can just load the 2008.4 without doing a whole lot. Its completely compatible with iGO8 which is current version on the avic.

I highly doubt the 2008.4 will have what i need in it though. But its worth a shot. Im gonna go outside and see if i can find the version loaded right now.

From what im understanding now is that i can just load the 2008.4 without doing a whole lot. Its completely compatible with iGO8 which is current version on the avic.

I highly doubt the 2008.4 will have what i need in it though. But its worth a shot. Im gonna go outside and see if i can find the version loaded right now.

bro you have to read more, you still have to get a hacked ezrider for the 2008.4 maps to function

bro you have to read more, you still have to get a hacked ezrider for the 2008.4 maps to function

Ive been reading alot...

I got the ezrider downloaded i know i have to use that

im working on downloading the 2008.4 maps

Anything else i need to know about

With all these threads there's alot of communication and its very hard to sort through everything- ive been on alot of other sites trying to piece everything together- i promise you im trying to search it all and figure it out.

I just downloaded launcher v3.0 and was wondering how to get album art on the media screen. this is all new to me so if this is a repeat question sorry. Any help would be amazing.

If this is new to you, you may want to way for Leet's next update which may include an easier way to edit the album art/music/videos. Currently you need to open his library's and edit them in notepad yourself.

Yes its very new buti like to mess around so, do you men just open with note pad and type in what u want just like his library is writen? :?

Ive been reading alot...

I got the ezrider downloaded i know i have to use that

im working on downloading the 2008.4 maps

Anything else i need to know about

With all these threads there's alot of communication and its very hard to sort through everything- ive been on alot of other sites trying to piece everything together- i promise you im trying to search it all and figure it out.

I believe you'll also need new license file/files. (it doesn't hurt to have more than one)

I used one from CMH928's mods and one from an ir.zip file found here. Everything is working well with the 2008.4 maps and the original igo8.0 software. (but just a note when checking map version on the avic it states the maps are 2008.04)

Yes its very new buti like to mess around so, do you men just open with note pad and type in what u want just like his library is writen? :?

Something like that... you'll be messing with the following two files:

LeetLauncher\MEDIA\MUSIC\db\library.xml

LeetLauncher\MEDIA\VIDEO\db\library.xml

These are the two files you open in notepad and edit. I'll give a quick (hopefully) example:

\Storage Card\LeetLauncher\Media\Music\savingabel\albumpl.m3u

This is my edited version. The things in bold and red are what you need to change. You also need to add the .jpg album art files in MEDIA\MUSIC\albumcover\ and they need to be titled the same as in your library.xml file.

The same goes for the playlist .m3u file. You need to add folders in the MUSIC folder for your artists and these must also correspond with your library.xml file. The mp3's go in these folders along with the albumpl.m3u which you will create after you put the music in there.

This will be very similar with VIDEO's. I hope this helps at least one person and isn't too confusing. If it is, wait for Leet to potentially make it easier.

What is the last part of the code (albumpl.m3u)? What are we adding that for and where does that lead to? I understand everything else and actually set mine up without putting albumpl.m3u at the end of the lines and the albums come up but they are freezing before they rotate when u touch them. Leaving this out maybe my issue. There is something definately wrong with the coverflow screen. If i toggle back and forth between cover flow of music and movies pics get mixed up and it starts putting the wrong covers under different names and i've seen the same ablums pics a couple times with the wrong names above them. Anyone else experiencing this?

Has faced such problem.

Has replaced standard TomTom with other program.

All works, except switching back in navigation by button Map

Problem in that names of a window of the program in Taskmanager in Russian. How to me to make switching?

Whether it is possible to realise to switching not by name of windows and for example by name process?

Tried to change \LeetLauncher\script\switchtonav.mscr

"ElseIf(WndExists("TomTom Navigator"))

Show("TomTom Navigator")

Exit"

on

"ElseIf(PrcoExists("Navitel.exe"))

Show("Navitel.exe")

Exit"

Does not work.

Please...Help to understand..

For IGO8.0 latest maps are 8.10 only you need world generic lic file.

Nope, 2008.10 are IGO R3, 8.3.x maps they are not 8.0 maps. The latest maps are 2008.4 before that its 2008.1

If you have a set of 2008.10 that work with 8.0 I'd be interested because they don't work on any of my PPC or Avic units unless I'm running 8.3.x software

back on topic..

What is the last part of the code (albumpl.m3u)? What are we adding that for and where does that lead to? I understand everything else and actually set mine up without putting albumpl.m3u at the end of the lines and the albums come up but they are freezing before they rotate when u touch them. Leaving this out maybe my issue. There is something definately wrong with the coverflow screen. If i toggle back and forth between cover flow of music and movies pics get mixed up and it starts putting the wrong covers under different names and i've seen the same ablums pics a couple times with the wrong names above them. Anyone else experiencing this?

if you have complete albums as I do, then the you only need to put the path of the album folder. Leet had actual songs instead like ".mp3" so if you had an album instead of albumpl.m3u you just put the folder name of the album. (see below). I dont' have any video's they are just blank folders, I have about 11 albums and they don't get mixed up at all. I have gone back and forth between video and album as well.

\Storage Card\LeetLauncher\Media\Music\savingabel