AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have complete albums as I do, then the you only need to put the path of the album folder. Leet had actual songs instead like ".mp3" so if you had an album instead of albumpl.m3u you just put the folder name of the album. (see below). I dont' have any video's they are just blank folders, I have about 11 albums and they don't get mixed up at all. I have gone back and forth between video and album as well.

\Storage Card\LeetLauncher\Media\Music\savingabel

Wow, that's good to know. The .m3u is just an mp3 playlist file which I assumed needed to be there in order to link coreplayer to the other files. I have full albums as well, so that would have made my life easier.

My goal is to get everything integrated and not leave any features out that you can originally run on the stock Pioneer deck.

BAD...ASS! I hope so! Pioneer did a HORRIBLE job with this unit, in my opinion. During my short experience with LeetLauncher 3... it seemed like the features I miss most are iPod, XM, and Voice Recognition. I didn't try the bluetooth phone stuff because it was like 3am when I ran it... and I couldn't think of anyone I could call to try it out.

I hope that it is much different than the Pioneer/Parrot concoction. I hate not being able to use the volume knob to adjust phone volume... and I hate that the GPS prompts go away completely during a phone call... how about an attenuate option? Again, I haven't tried BT yet with your launcher... so don't flame me if this feature is already integrated.

Also... do you plan on being able to start your Launcher with the AVIC, as opposed to having to start from SD? Maybe the actual "OS" (for lack of a more appropriate term) could be on "My Flash Disk" and all of the associated programs/maps and music would be on SD... since we all know that all the maps would take up more space than what is available on the stock flash memory.

Thanks again, Leet! Can you share your roadmap with us so we can see what's on the horizon? Have you considered presenting a demo to Pioneer to get sponsored and/or subsidized for future products? Given your apparent talent, it could be very lucrative for you.

if you have complete albums as I do, then the you only need to put the path of the album folder. Leet had actual songs instead like ".mp3" so if you had an album instead of albumpl.m3u you just put the folder name of the album. (see below). I dont' have any video's they are just blank folders, I have about 11 albums and they don't get mixed up at all. I have gone back and forth between video and album as well.

Wow, that's good to know. The .m3u is just an mp3 playlist file which I assumed needed to be there in order to link coreplayer to the other files. I have full albums as well, so that would have made my life easier.

I'm still confused. Sorry please bear with me. :oops: I have been linking my songs with the coverflow the way dpburst has his even if its just one song in the folder, but if leet was using his examples with just single songs then why was he puting for examle: music\savingabel\albumpl.m3u. Wouldnt he just put music\savingabel.m3u? Whats albumpl mean? I understand that .m3u is the format the song is made in but whats the albumpl? I'm definately having issues with the coverflow freezing when i press on the albums at first startup. almost like they have to load first. No one else his having this happen to them?

dpdurst you are where very wrong. http://www.volny.cz/sstopar/mio_mapy_igo8.html all igo versions has 8.10 maps, only whey are diferent files (its two version 8.0 and others 8.3).

or only europe maps are 8.10 ? where we may not understand each other.

sorry my english is poor :) so i am weak in writing , but good in reading :lol:

I run on PPC with 8.3 and the other with 8.0 to test, plus the wife has touchscreen in her car running 8.3 and I run the Avic with 8.0. Sorry but as far as US goes I'm not wrong.

I think you are right for EU however that those maps may work fine on 8.0 I haven't tested.. So to clarify -

US 2008.10 work only in R3 8.3 software

EU 2008.10 may work in R1 8.0 software

I'm still confused. Sorry please bear with me. :oops: I have been linking my songs with the coverflow the way dpburst has his even if its just one song in the folder, but if leet was using his examples with just single songs then why was he puting for examle: music\savingabel\albumpl.m3u. Wouldnt he just put music\savingabel.m3u? Whats albumpl mean? I understand that .m3u is the format the song is made in but whats the albumpl? I'm definately having issues with the coverflow freezing when i press on the albums at first startup. almost like they have to load first. No one else his having this happen to them?

he appeared to have album folder and album song in there. I have mine setup just as I told you and it runs perfectly with no issues, all album art show up and when songs play album art is taken from id3tag on songs.

Leet,

Also want to mention that the backup camera does not work with 3.0 but works fine in 2.0 software. I have not been able to duplicate the crash I had the other morning.

Recalibration of the screen fixed the issue of the small corner stuff not working correctly as well.

All I have to say is WOW, Nice job on this. I just got my f90bt and I plan on using this once I get familiar with the unit more (I don't want to use something that is unstable untill I know i feel familiar enough with the unit to be able to recover from any issue that my come up.... Hell I already made my Treo 700p erase itself while i was setting it up on BT with the unit, Luckly i know how to fix the treo quickly and I back it up daily).

I am hoping you are able to add the Radio and ipod control into this. Also are we able to take out any extra GPS software you have added if we dont want it, like, I would only prob. use tom-tom or the newer iGo so I would want to take out some of the others just to clean up thing. Is that possible?

BTW leetcoder, I like your avatar, is that your civic? if so, are you on the 8th civic forums? I own a Mugen Si myself.

Has anyone else gotten the "LoadLanguages init failed" error when trying to load up iGo from LeetLauncher 3.0?

edit: Looks like the reason this was happening is because the LeetLauncher 3.0 zip is set up with a sys.txt that points at a language file it doesn't ship with. You can either fix the sys.txt, or just grab the file from

APL2\iGo\CONTENT\LANG\Lang_English-us.zip

Leet, another user found an error that came up and I was able to confirm this as well.

I had 10 albums loaded in Media and no Video loaded at all it was empty.

I then added 4 video cover .jpg files without the actual movies.

I could shuffle between the Media and Video and all the album and video covers showed up fine.

I then added 2 more Albums to Media, for a total of 12. Now when I go back and forth between Media and Video a few times I noticed that the Album cover for 1 or more songs have changed to show the Video cover .jpg instead. It still appears to play the correct album songs, but the cover is wrong. It would appear the more you add the more it gets confused.

Removing all the video cover's made the media album cover's go back to normal and show correctly

Leet, another user found an error that came up and I was able to confirm this as well.

I had 10 albums loaded in Media and no Video loaded at all it was empty.

I then added 4 video cover .jpg files without the actual movies.

I could shuffle between the Media and Video and all the album and video covers showed up fine.

I then added 2 more Albums to Media, for a total of 12. Now when I go back and forth between Media and Video a few times I noticed that the Album cover for 1 or more songs have changed to show the Video cover .jpg instead. It still appears to play the correct album songs, but the cover is wrong. It would appear the more you add the more it gets confused.

Removing all the video cover's made the media album cover's go back to normal and show correctly

Yes this is a bug that is caused when a album art cover is not found or can not be open, it uses the last art cover. I will fix it in the next release. Thanks for pointing it out.

Can you get into the AVIC WIN-CE (back door) and replace missing files that were accidently deleted [Read] so I can get mine bak and operational again??

Thanx,

Bud

Not sure if there is a way. Shell.exe is very important inside My Flash Disk. If you accidently delete that, you wont be able to bypass into windows ce.