AVIC411.com

Just bought a new 90bt for $500

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay with Live.com cashback!

Search using live.com for "avic" and you should get an advert at the top of the screen for 30% cashback, this can change daily.

Click the link and you should go to ebay.

Have a look in the list for 90bt and there were a couple, both at $700.

Cashback is 30%, but maxed at $200, so 200 off the 700 is $500.

Nice.

Akk reading the rest of the forum I came across another post about the cashback offer.

I just wanted to post originally because I couldn't believe how low it was.

I went to Car Toys yesterday to get a quote for them to install and when they heard how much it cost me they got really pissed off and started adding all these extra's to the install cost! Bastards! Couldn't believe them.

Going to do it myself now.

do you need to set up an account on live.com to use it. Or after searching live.com for avic stuff and finding one, and paying with paypal it automatically is set up for you and sends u your rebate? i did all that add see the logo saying i can save up to 200..but i'm not sure if i need to set up another account

So definintely read the Terms and Conditions, there are some specific rules.

Also make sure you have the 30% off graphic at the top of the ebay screen, otherwise the discount will not apply. You should also see the graphic as you go through the purchase process.

You also got to pay using paypal, if you don't you don't get the rebate.

Once you buy the item through buy it now and pay by pay pal you get a message in your ebay message account after about 10 minutes. Once you get that it gives you a link to live.com. Click that and sign in. That links the accounts.

For me I had to wait 12 hours before it appeared in my www.live.com/cashback account.

But do read the Terms and conditions as it can be easy to make it void.