AVIC411.com

New Features on the Z4

What new feature do you think should be added to the Z4?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What new feature do you think should be added to the Z4?

• Full Screen 3D Map Mode
    • Auto Dimming based on Time
    • Scrolling Music/Artist Titles
    • Ability to Search by Intersection
    • Faster iPod Interface
    • Other: Please post your answers

Ability to add MP3 files to the HD; password protect the "Return to Home" button; option to display larger clock; NAV should display destination address at all times; RDSS info; USB interface (other than just iPod); upgrade Bluetooth; ability to use a Bluetooth headset as the mic/speaker...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see full screen 3D map, and a better looking maps.

These maps they have now really suck, If I knew that before I bought the system, I would never of bought it. Also the learning feature never worked once and when i called Pioneer, they could not help.

The Z3 is bulls**t, when it comes to the maps.

I think pioneer did all their Z*- series customers a big unjustice, and should come out with a new Z4 update with all new redesigned maps and some new features you guys have on this poll.

Well, since no Z4 was launched or announced at the CES 2009. We can say goodbye to a new Z series and expect nothing but map updates from Pioneer.

So with no new Z series, a decent N flip out single din.... there is really nothing pioneer has to offer anymore.

IMO, the F series is still not worthy to compete in the navi market.

it really seems like pioneer is letting the Z series die, since there wasn't anything at CES this year. i was looking forward to something with a 800x480px screen and full-speed ipod control, but i guess it's not to be. :(

Maybe something along the lines of the new units introduced in Japan last year... :wink:

Would be nice... Res is 800 x 480

http://www.storagenewsletter.com/news/consumer/pioneer-car-navigation-cyber-navi-hdd