AVIC411.com

F90bt VR control button doesnt respond

Anyone having an issue with the VR control button not responding after the update?

I turned the catalog mode off after realizing that it was the cause of resetting my itouch and the system after a few minutes.

Now I find that when I want to make a phone call or switch av sources, the button control does not work. No menu comes up. The only thing I have done so far was reset factory settings, but no hard reset or reinstall of v2.0.

And yes skicrave I have searched for the answer :wink: .......so any help appreciated.

Nope, searched around and even posted a similar thread about 10mins after yours which I then deleted when I saw what you had said. I was gonna pull the unit out and quadruple check that the mic was in the right port, but since yours worked previously and now doesn't it must be some type of firmware issue.

I am assuming you guys hit the little reset button by the eject button? Also you could try reinstalling the update from scratch.

Is there any sort of back to factory reset, one shot one kill? I saw there is one for navigation settings only, and then the reset button ( the little pin hole button) for a reset of the AV controls, I noticed though neither of those however change your splash screen back to default, and none end up asking for language settings again, so its not a complete factory reset.

Does it exist or no? If it does, perhaps try that after the update.