AVIC411.com

How To: Quick Lauch Buttons and other mods....

No that is the contents of the Data Zip. Dont unzip it. I think someone said Safari automatically unzips downloaded files, use Firefox to download it. Then replace the data zip in MY FLASH DISK/APL2/iGO with the one you downloaded. But make sure you back up the whole MY FLASH DISK before you make any changes in case you need to put it back.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please look at the pic I need to know the coordinates or lines of code for the "stop" and the "mute" icon from this picture. The data file that Lava had up is no longer up. I have keepers file which is great, but the stop/mute are blocked by the ipod cover art.

Any luck with this?

Ok I have keepers latest mod installed ( excellent ). I was able to move the stop navigation button next to the compass so iPod album art doesn't cover it up. I do not have an arrow with in 3d, also the fonts are smaller in the menus. How can I fix these two concerns?

Keeper did you get my PM?

Sorry I just checked it.

to move the boxes you will have to find wherethere is a reference to 746_32K_OM-003_32b.bmp and 746_32K_OM-005_32b.bmp and then look around and see what else it there that you have to move ie (arrows and text)

here is my code but I am not sure it that is where you want them. I believe you will have to move everything in the ui_NavigateMapRouteNavigation layer.

note there are refrences to another font, so unless you have my same set up you will only want to use the x and y values.

;corner picture

;road arrow

Ok I got all of this perfect except for the second, smaller arrow millage distance at the bottom of the green box. The arrow is fine but the milage distance text is slightly overlapping the arrow. I need to move it a little to the right and I cant seem to edit the right code to move the distance milage text. Help me with this and I will be done.