AVIC411.com

How To: Quick Lauch Buttons and other mods....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think I ironed out the little windows errors people were getting. A couple scripts got skipped when I was trying to combine Boris's mods and mine.

I updated the link a few pages back and here it is again if you are too lazy to look for it

zip

Let me know if there are any other errors and I will try to work them out.

Well i think I ironed out the little windows errors people were getting. A couple scripts got skipped when I was trying to combine Boris's mods and mine.

I updated the link a few pages back and here it is again if you are too lazy to look for it

zip

Thanks Keeper..... works good.....

Hello -

I am still seeing the script error noted above with the most recent data.zip. Everything else seems to work fine, but when I touch the bottom left icon by the street address is when I get the error.

Also, oddly, I have neither an arrow or a truck in 3D mode for Nav. I have a teeny tiny dot, barely noticeable. I searched and confirmed daycar.bmp and nightcar.bmp were OK - they are - not sure if there is something else to review for 3D. This is something I have never messed with. If I switch back to my old data.zip, the arrows come back. I *think* I just need to edit sys.txt to remove the 3D stuff. Correct?

AND THANKS. My biggest complaint about this unit has been the amount of presses needed to access some areas and the time eyes are off the road - this solves it perfectly.

zip

Keeper, I'll send you my version, it's working good all except the language thing... were you able to fix that?

Also, oddly, I have neither an arrow or a truck in 3D mode for Nav. I have a teeny tiny dot, barely noticeable. I searched and confirmed daycar.bmp and nightcar.bmp were OK - they are - not sure if there is something else to review for 3D. This is something I have never messed with. If I switch back to my old data.zip, the arrows come back. I *think* I just need to edit sys.txt to remove the 3D stuff. Correct?

OK I removed the 3D lines from the sys.txt, that fixed the issue with the icon. Woohoo.

One other thing.......does anyone else have a problem with the "tilt" feature on the 3D screen after doing this mod? Mine doesn't seem to respond at all.