AVIC411.com

How To: Quick Lauch Buttons and other mods....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have a pic yet, I'll one on my way home. But here is the data file...

http://www.lava-web.com/DATA.zip

(Based upon Keepers release from higher in this thread)

What This Has

5 Button Quick Launch - Show and Hide Enabled - Hidden to begin with - 5th button hides once the bar is shown

F150 has been replaced with arrows, sorry Keeper, it clashes with my Mazda tribute :lol:

Stop Nav and voice Mute have been moved to a new column to the Left of the Compass

Again, and as always, know what you are doing before you mod, Back up your stuff before you mod, and RTFM before you mod. This DOES NOT Include the fonts and the sys.txt file from Keeper's Release that you need to run it. If you don't have those, download his release first, and replace his data.zip with mine.

Again I'll have pics shortly.

The work you guys did is great and i am very satisfied with the buttons. Thanks! But i have some questions. I am not very great in the coding. So maybe somebody could help me.

I have two questions:

I have an european unit of the 900bt, i live in the netherlands.

- when i copy the sys.txt my traffic information does not work anymore.

I have investigated this (with copying) and i am sure it is in the sys.txt.

Is there somebody that could make a sys.txt for Europe?

- in the Netherlands we have a lot of traffic jams. I use this function very offen. Is there way to make a direct button to the traffic information on the right side of the screen (like the sound mute button)? The button on the right side is now only active when no route is active.

Thanks in advance.

I have been trying to impliment some of Boris's mods and am having no luck so I am hoping you can figure it out.

I almost have it, the redlight mod is crashing the system though...

keeper do you have just the code that you modified? not a data.zip, I want to compare the files to original and see what I can pull out of it.

The work you guys did is great and i am very satisfied with the buttons. Thanks! But i have some questions. I am not very great in the coding. So maybe somebody could help me.

I have two questions:

I have an european unit of the 900bt, i live in the netherlands.

- when i copy the sys.txt my traffic information does not work anymore.

I have investigated this (with copying) and i am sure it is in the sys.txt.

Is there somebody that could make a sys.txt for Europe?

- in the Netherlands we have a lot of traffic jams. I use this function very offen. Is there way to make a direct button to the traffic information on the right side of the screen (like the sound mute button)? The button on the right side is now only active when no route is active.

Thanks in advance.

Keeper, i could be wrong but if he just duplicates the traffic button from the quick launch that should work right? You'd have to get the X,Y cords right, but that should work.

I have been trying to impliment some of Boris's mods and am having no luck so I am hoping you can figure it out.

I almost have it, the redlight mod is crashing the system though...

keeper do you have just the code that you modified? not a data.zip, I want to compare the files to original and see what I can pull out of it.

I believe the only code I changed is a few lines in

navigatemap.ui

and a whole bunch in

navigatemap_800_480.ui