AVIC411.com

How To: Quick Lauch Buttons and other mods....

The work you guys did is great and i am very satisfied with the buttons. Thanks! But i have some questions. I am not very great in the coding. So maybe somebody could help me.

I have two questions:

I have an european unit of the 900bt, i live in the netherlands.

- when i copy the sys.txt my traffic information does not work anymore.

I have investigated this (with copying) and i am sure it is in the sys.txt.

Is there somebody that could make a sys.txt for Europe?

- in the Netherlands we have a lot of traffic jams. I use this function very offen. Is there way to make a direct button to the traffic information on the right side of the screen (like the sound mute button)? The button on the right side is now only active when no route is active.

Thanks in advance.

Keeper, i could be wrong but if he just duplicates the traffic button from the quick launch that should work right? You'd have to get the X,Y cords right, but that should work.

yup it should work fine with any x and y value. And if you would like the button to stay on the sreen all the time remove this text from the button

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm not sure what sys does but everything is playing nice.

I have lava's data.zip and keepers fonts and sys file. For Boris i have the 2.0 updated ui files he posted in the progress report thread. I removed his msnd and 2 navigate files.

I first copied his ui_pioneer folder to my igo folder then rebooted. Then i copied the file set from here to igo folder and rebooted.

Now everything works and looks fine.

One question, how do i get my route display settings back such as; arrival time and speed limit?

I also noticed that route mute remembers its state.

I just tried to install this mod and have a couple of comments:

1) Using the replacement fonts also changes the fonts in some of the AVIC menus/pop-ups (smaller). Is there someway to isolate this from the font changes on the map?

2) Is there a way to customize the route information displayed on the lower right? I would like to use arrive time at the destination as opposed to the time remaining to the dest.

3) The 2D icon is changing in transparency randomly. This seems to be restored OK with pressing a soft or hard key button.

Other than that, it looks great. Thank you!

I tried reversing the 3d arrow mod... to put it back to stock.... reversing what the thread you linked to said to mod it.... and now It won't work.... Says it's loading files.... and I can't get into the map. I like using LAVA10T2's layout... but want the stock arrow back ... any help please?

hey guys, I'm back, I'm sorry i went to Vegas for the weekend. And nothing makes you want to get back to editing the files of your head unit like a 4 hour traffic ridden drive to and from Vegas. I'll be lurking for a bit to see where projects stand. But I can't wait to get back to it.

I like your zip but I'd like to have the 3d arrow back. I tried reversing the 3d arrow to no avail... anyways you can help me out?