AVIC411.com

Hi, Stupid question but my map seems to point north all the time and not the direction of travel which can get very confusing! How can I set it to be direction of travel only, it's a 2 sec tick box on a tomtom but i can;t for the life of me see where to set it on the F900 ?

It is a UK F900.

I'm sure the search feature would have offered PLENTY of information on this one. This has been discussed quite a bit.

In the current version of iGo, you cannot change the 2D map to face the same directions yoiu are traveling. It will ONLY face North. In the 3D mode however, you can do this. Supposedly in iGo 8.3 this may be a feature they add.

Only complaints should go to Pioneer. NavNGo already has a PNA version of 8.3.something that has the option (so did iGO 2006... no idea why they thought it smart to remove in iGO 8).

Pressure should be on Pioneer to ask NavNGo for the AVIC series build.

I for the life of can't see why any company would design a nav that does this. It is stupid! You pull up at a 5 way roundabout in a second you check the screen as you are confused any to see the screen is inverted!

Whoever thought this was good needs shooting, no other sat does this without the option to disable it.....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...