AVIC411.com

How To: Turn The Redlight/Speedcam Features On.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to install this hack.. so when I put in my SD card and boot it to test mode, it goes into windows and says it is copying some files.. then it looks like it completes it but the screen just goes green and the task bar is green as well. Can't X out or anything. Tried formatting the card and re-doing it and still doing the same thing.. Any ideas?

Nismo - What works for me is using a stylus and clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner.

You should be able to find tons of info regarding geting into test mode from the info in this thread. A quick search and I can up with this. If this thread does not answer your questions, search some more. People have getting into test mode since August.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17542

I couldnt click the x in test mode no matter how many times i calibrated it. I found i just drag that window to the corner and work around it.

Is there a way to make a simple ding. When coming to a redlight camera?

We dont have speed cameras around here just redlight ones. And the muting of the music while you sit and wait for the light gets to me Is there a way to just make a simple ding or something?

Also nice job it was easy to install and so far works. It has almost all of the redlight cameras in my area except a few of the new ones.

this might be a stupid question but when you do this mod, do you actually have to mark yourself where these cameras and speed traps are? because if you do, i have absolutely no idea where any are lol..

Reading the very first message in the thread would make one believe that there is a camera database included (not that anyone makes any warranties as to its completeness, accuracy, etc.)/...

this might be a stupid question but when you do this mod, do you actually have to mark yourself where these cameras and speed traps are? because if you do, i have absolutely no idea where any are lol..

Reading the very first message in the thread would make one believe that there is a camera database included (not that anyone makes any warranties as to its completeness, accuracy, etc.)/...

doh, sorry.. i read all the pages too.. i guess i missed the important part. thank you for clearing that up for me.

I couldnt click the x in test mode no matter how many times i calibrated it. I found i just drag that window to the corner and work around it.

We dont have speed cameras around here just redlight ones. And the muting of the music while you sit and wait for the light gets to me Is there a way to just make a simple ding or something?

Also nice job it was easy to install and so far works. It has almost all of the redlight cameras in my area except a few of the new ones.

I would like to know this as well. In my city we have tons of speed traps and red light cameras and it seems the alarm goes off everytime I got over 66 KM/H?

Very easy to install, and great addition. Hoping there is a workaround the dings though.

Boris what do you think? I PM'd you a while back about the addition of an alert mute function added into this mod as an update. Do you think it is possible or likely? If so, that would be a great update to this mod.