Custom Backround Request

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sent: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:55 am

To: Play_Her

Thinking about installing a F90BT in my 06 Trailblazer SS. Please, Please, Please assist me in making a custom background. I have a concept that I would like to use from another vehicle for your review and pics of what I want to use. I cannot attach to this message. I would gladly pay you for your services. Please contact me at gcgxplosv1@yahoo.com

Thanx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I've recently bought a D3 and I've been searching through the site looking for a SEAT custom background but I haven't been able to find a single one! so I was wondering if anyone was able to make me one which obviously fits the size etc of the D3 screen...

My interior is *black* and my lights are red so was thinking of something incorporating those 2 colours only. Maybe a long the lines of the red SEAT SPORT logo in the middle being the dominant feature, with Pioneer written directly underneath it, right along the bottom, in a stylish bold red font. And then the background a plain *black*.

It would be great if it was all done in a simple but stylish way with all the fade and special effects...that makes it look like its factory settings

And maybe have Britney (picture below) subtly fading into the background on the left hand side (if she could be made all *white/grey* as well)... seen that on a few and it looks pretty cool.

If you could submit a version with her in and then one without that would be awesome.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks.

britney_spears_10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...