AVIC411.com

echo in bluetooth

Try different mic placements first. There is a fairly long thread of suggestions on this topic already on this site

[quote name="watchcrazy"]When someone calls me they get an echo of their voice when they talk. Is there anything I can do to eliminate this? I have turn the volume down on their voice, but then I can't hear them ......[/quote]
Adjusting the volume only works sometimes as well as the mic placement. Pioneer will have a fix in the next update for the echo issue probably in the next month or so. I can't even use my phone really, the echo's so bad. I've tried everything to fix. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Multiple updates to come shortly for our beloved Z1's, cant' wait...
[quote name="CHemi"]Adjusting the volume only works sometimes as well as the mic placement. Pioneer will have a fix in the next update for the echo issue probably in the next month or so. I can't even use my phone really, the echo's so bad. I've tried everything to fix. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Multiple updates to come shortly for our beloved Z1's, cant' wait...[/quote]

are you serious about the update?

where did you get this information from?

will it be a software update or will they just release a new bluetooth adapter?
[quote name="deathfrombelow"]CHemi, was that announced on the Pioneer website? If so, can you provide a link? Any other fixes in this upgrade?[/quote]

Hi dfb, no it was not on the website, it was from tech support via phone. Other fixes were mentioned but not in detail.