AVIC411.com

New PAC SWI-PS..

I called Crutchfeild To get an idea of which versions they have in stock. They have over 500 of the 1.67 modules in stock right now and they will NOT special order for the 1.68 version. They are looking into getting one for me and will contact me with what they can or cant do. I will update here when I find out what their answer is.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do I need to purchase the PAC SWI-Can2 and the SWI-PS? Or will the SWI-PS suffice?

I have a BMW 328i, another board member has a 335i and he has both the PAC SWI-Can2 and the SWI-PS installed. In most of the posts I have read, it appears that members are only purchasing the SWI-PS.

I googled both parts and the description and pics for both models are almost the same. What's the different between these two parts? Are they required to work in conjuntion with each other?

I am clueless when it comes to car tech but I want to ensure that I purchase all the right parts so it will be a one time setup when I get my Z110 installed.

i believe i have the 1.67 version and it works quite well. my only gripe is really about the head unit itself and the way it interprets things.

my car only has a set of track up/down buttons and no seek buttons on my steering wheel so i either have to choose between two scenarios:

- the radio's presets working and no ipod forward/back control

- the buttons operate seek on the radio and ipod forward/back control works

it would make sense to me for pioneer to change the programming so that the same buttons would control the radio presets AND the ipod forward/back control. makes no sense at all to me.

• 3 months later...

All I have version 1.68 with voice command, but for some reason can not get it to work. I have played around and programmed all of the other buttons which work just fine. I have a '06 Lincoln Mark LT with just the volume up/down and seek up/down buttons available. I have the volume up/down programmed and seek forward programmed to track up and seek back programmed to preset back. I would like to have the seek back programmed to voice command but can't get it to work. Any thoughts???

Update: I have and F700BT with the X3.0 FW.

• 3 weeks later...