iGO8_PDA_PNA.lic
iGO2008.lic
LCP_43J_FEU@0807_(NNG+TA_HUN_TMC).lic
Maestro_PNA_NA@08Q2_(NQ)_2008-08-22.lic
Ngai_Lik_PNA_FEU@0804_(TA_only,_3DLM)_ORION_NVX200L43.lic
PearlAgency PNA Germany@0801.lic
WorldWide_v142_Demo_2008_02_01.lic
Asbis_PNA_EEU0807_NNG_TA_WEUMRE_ASBISGPS450.lic

Are there Problems if too many licenses are installed?

No, too many licenses should not be a problem...

I would think if one map works, others from the same set should work as well...

Thx a lot BorisM.

I think i delete/lost original License? I can´t remember the name of the original-license-file. Can anyone send me a copy of a EW license file please? supersonic@macnews.de

My F900BT don´t play music now, and show device starting info all time.

thx.

thi is what i got from the address you gave me

DSC01534.jpg

i think i have old 3dc and 3dl files

Looks like either no (active) 3DC files, or you do not have buildings turned on at all... If everything works, it should look like N-S-E-W's pictures (about the same area, too)...

now this is bugging me, as far as i know i have the hacked ezrider and the enable_buildings=1 in my system text, now why is it that i don't have 3d buildings? i have all 3dc and 3dl files but buildings still wont show up,

hey borism, mind helping me out here, could you post your hacked ezrider here as well as the 3dc and 3dl file of chicago, just want to compare it with mine

N-S-E-W

could you go to this destination and post a picture of it,

Canada, manitoba, winnipeg, 350 main,

thanks in advance

now this is bugging me, as far as i know i have the hacked ezrider and the enable_buildings=1 in my system text, now why is it that i don't have 3d buildings? i have all 3dc and 3dl files but buildings still wont show up,

hey borism, mind helping me out here, could you post your hacked ezrider here as well as the 3dc and 3dl file of chicago, just want to compare it with mine

N-S-E-W

thanks in advance

Nothing showed up there on my unit. I went to downtown Montreal and saw about a dozen buildings. Wasn't sure at first if they were landmarks or buildings so I turned off the landmarks in the settings and they still showed. It appears the version I have does not have buildings or landmarks for downtown Winnipeg. The size of my 3dc file is 4.84mb. Not too large for all of Canada considering California alone is a bit over 2mb.

You probably should be asking yourself whether it's worth it to pursue it if most of time is spent in Winnipeg.

N-S-E-W

thanks in advance

Nothing showed up there on my unit. I went to downtown Montreal and saw about a dozen buildings. Wasn't sure at first if they were landmarks or buildings so I turned off the landmarks in the settings and they still showed. It appears the version I have does not have buildings or landmarks for downtown Winnipeg. The size of my 3dc file is 4.84mb. Not too large for all of Canada considering California alone is a bit over 2mb.

You probably should be asking yourself whether it's worth it to pursue it if most of time is spent in Winnipeg.

my 3dc file are of the same size, guess there's really nothing here, damn, would you mind posting your ezrider.exe, i just want to compare it with mine, and also, do you know how many kinds of hacked ezrider there are, i remember when i first started looking for the hacked one i saw a couple of different sizes, i tried using the stock one and did not recognize any of the maps so i guess it's hacked cause my maps are 2008.04

thanks again in advance

N-S-E-W

thanks in advance

N-S-E-W already posted the link... AFAIK there is only one hacked EZRider (since it was made once by one person). Not every license file works for buildings, though. I've posted an archive with a couple dozen of them somewhere here recently, and at least one of them works...

First timer and I have a question. I upgraded my maps with no problem(Avic-F500BT). I loaded the hacked version of ezrider, then loaded the 2008.01 US maps from this forum (which had the fbl, 3dl, 3dc and poi files sprinkled throughout) and seperated out the .3dl, 3dc into the "BUILDING" folder, the maps in the "MAP" folder and the poi's in the "POI" folder. Everything loaded fine but when you search for POI's nothing comes up. Did i do something wrong? Do i have to edit another file? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Erik

Edit: when i reload my backup poi's they work as intended.