AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i downloaded the 3.23.09.cmh928.data.zip file and i dont see anything that goes into the apl2/igo folder...is that right?? just copy everything into there anyway??

how'd it go?

i like it :) how do i test the speedcam and what not? im driving into chicago tomoro so i can see the buildings and stuff :) awesome work man!

i downloaded the 3.23.09.cmh928.data.zip file and i dont see anything that goes into the apl2/igo folder...is that right?? just copy everything into there anyway??

how'd it go?

i like it :) how do i test the speedcam and what not? im driving into chicago tomoro so i can see the buildings and stuff :) awesome work man!

to test speedcam- make sure in the warning settings that the speedcam is enabled,

click on a the street you are in then click route confirmation button then click save as then click add camera, it will then ask you the speed limit and direction, and then hit done,

to remove the dummy camera do the same process and click edit cam and then delete,

you don't have to drive to see the building, here's what you need to do, go to search address, type an address in downtown chicago, then click route and then cick set as start point or something, then do the same process then enter a place close to that start point and now set it as destination, after that go to menu, hit destination menu, click route function, simulate then flyover, let me know how it goes

I'm a D3 owner looking at the F-Series as an upgrade... I'm trying to decide between the 700bt and the 90bt. (The Premier 90bt is cheaper than the 900bt on Amazon, making that an easy decision)

According to Pioneer's site, the 700bt doesn't have "3D landmarks." It looks from the second screenshot that there are 3D landmarks on a 700bt. Does this mod add the 3D landmarks to the 700bt?

I always use "Driver's View" on my D3, and this view is notably missing from the stock F-Series units. Also, I subscribe to XMNavTraffic (which sucks), so the MSN Direct Tuner might be able to fill that gap. The 700 doesn't have the MSN tuner built in... can it be added?

Please help me to make a decision. Thanks!

to test speedcam- make sure in the warning settings that the speedcam is enabled,

click on a the street you are in then click route confirmation button then click save as then click add camera, it will then ask you the speed limit and direction, and then hit done,

to remove the dummy camera do the same process and click edit cam and then delete,

you don't have to drive to see the building, here's what you need to do, go to search address, type an address in downtown chicago, then click route and then cick set as start point or something, then do the same process then enter a place close to that start point and now set it as destination, after that go to menu, hit destination menu, click route function, simulate then flyover, let me know how it goes

ahh sweet, ill test it tonite!! awesome work!!

I'm a D3 owner looking at the F-Series as an upgrade... I'm trying to decide between the 700bt and the 90bt. (The Premier 90bt is cheaper than the 900bt on Amazon, making that an easy decision)

According to Pioneer's site, the 700bt doesn't have "3D landmarks." It looks from the second screenshot that there are 3D landmarks on a 700bt. Does this mod add the 3D landmarks to the 700bt?

I always use "Driver's View" on my D3, and this view is notably missing from the stock F-Series units. Also, I subscribe to XMNavTraffic (which sucks), so the MSN Direct Tuner might be able to fill that gap. The 700 doesn't have the MSN tuner built in... can it be added?

Please help me to make a decision. Thanks!

You can customize the view on F-series quite a bit.

Landmarks (and buildings, which Pioneer does not provide with any of the F-series) can be added to the unit very easily.

MSN, however, is a hardware issue, so it can not be added...

Landmarks (and buildings, which Pioneer does not provide with any of the F-series) can be added to the unit very easily.

Thanks for the help... f90bt it is, then!

Thanks for the help... f90bt it is, then!

Have fun!

i see you moved the buttons under the compass but i was hoping to keep them where they were and just make the speed limit sign disappear when there is a route. Thanks

then try this one, let me know how it goes

wow it works great. Thank you so much. Thanks Boris for your help too.

I.D.T. I have a question about the files from the Progress Report thread.

1. Should i inject everyone of these files from Boris with the exception of the msn files and the navigatemap_800_480.ui & navigatemap.ui files?

2. I know that you are working on your next update with the speedcam voice and I will just wait till you do that and just adjust your mod to suit my mod.

3. And will you be including all of Boris' progress thread files as well in your new mod?

Thank you