AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you also add elevation info on the map screen?

Great DATA.zip file! :P

the reason why i didnt include that is because i wanted it to look simple, you add this to your navigatemap800_480.ui if you want the elevation info,

;Display Elevation 

extract the attached file and add the elevation.bmp to apl2/common folder

I have made a folder on the FTP server with my latest data.zip along with an "all-in-one" UnzipToSDCard.zip file intended for newbies. All the mods are documented in the readme file. This version has the configurable route info box modded from GTIMatt's file. You can choose the 3 fields displayed under Navi Settings. It is only visible "in route" and the background box disappears in full screen cockpit as it should. ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/cmh928 [attachment=4]no-route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]in-route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]fs-cockpit.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]simul.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]browse.jpg[/attachment]

I have made a folder on the FTP server with my latest data.zip along with an "all-in-one" UnzipToSDCard.zip file intended for newbies. All the mods are documented in the readme file. This version has the configurable route info box modded from GTIMatt's file. You can choose the 3 fields displayed under Navi Settings. It is only visible "in route" and the background box disappears in full screen cockpit as it should. http://66.59.250.9:8000/Cmh928/ username: avic password: leave blank[attachment=4]no-route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]in-route.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]fs-cockpit.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]simul.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]browse.jpg[/attachment]

looks good

Thanks,IDT. Most of the credit goes to you, though. :smile:

I should've forced it into day mode for the pix, as they look dull compared to most others. That and the boxes turn to that muted green.

Have you noticed a map drawing slowdown when using different color themes?

Did you get your route info box update done? I had to play with the sc_fullscreen script in navigatemap.ui before mine hid properly. I saw in your original 800_480.ui that you had just moved them offscreen to cure it.

I should've forced it into day mode for the pix, as they look dull compared to most others. That and the boxes turn to that muted green.

Did you get your route info box update done? I had to play with the sc_fullscreen script in navigatemap.ui before mine hid properly. I saw in your original 800_480.ui that you had just moved them offscreen to cure it.

that's now fixed in the coming update

What color scheme are you using, my buildings dont look anything like that. they are just gray no windows.

What color scheme are you using, my buildings dont look anything like that. they are just gray no windows.

These look like landmarks to me.. Those are always better textured.

With something like RealView, though, even regular buildings show something resembling windows for me, though...

I have a question about the image.res you posted. I like it and am using it, but i have a request if possible. Can you add the original sd card image in the av menu screen. I like that you can see the xm and hd audio but the text is grayed out. Yet the sd card is too dark, i was wondering if you could post one with the original sd card image.

Thanks

I have been using your mod, and I like it alot. I have a F700BT and dont have the need for the MSN Butterfly on the map screeen. Is there a way to change it to something like the audio menu? I want to be able to quickly access my audio controls, so that if I need to turn my sub down or change the EQ settings somthing like that. Is that possible?

The color scheme shown is Pioneer Blue Night. I found that most of the real view schemes slow down map rendering too much for my taste. If you don't see buildings, go onto the FTP server and download both building.zip files. They extract to apl2\igo\content\building. If you still don't see buildings, you probably don't have any in your area. Try making a flyover of Chicago.

As for the MSN button, it is clearly labeled in navigatemap800_480.ui. You can change it to whatever works for you or just comment it out. As far as I know, only Nav functions and menus are available for use as icons. The source is always displayed in the lower right corner as an overlay. Just click it to get to your audio menus or hit the menu hard button.

I'll be posting another data.zip late tonight that has bordered blue boxes modded from GTIMatt's file.

When I choose PetterssonNight scheme my avic gives an error and is now rebooting over and over.. music is ok but when I try to go to the nav screen it does nothing. Then it reboots.. :oops:

What is this? Is there a file missing? It only happens with PetterssonNight scheme..

Please, help me!

When I choose PetterssonNight scheme my avic gives an error and is now rebooting over and over.. music is ok but when I try to go to the nav screen it does nothing. Then it reboots.. :oops:

What is this? Is there a file missing? It only happens with PetterssonNight scheme..

Please, help me!

Look at the 8th post down and follow Boris' instructions. This might solve your problem, it happened to me too. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18175&start=15