AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the text model, the visible model, please read first

dont know if you remember but a while back i asked if i could have the speed limit not show when there is a route active and i was told to replace this:

;Display Posted Speed Limit

with this:

so now i am really confused because if i re-use navigation.current_speed_limit.valid, wont this make the speed limit sign show up when there is a route active?

is this something i will have to deal with?

thank you

not the text model, the visible model, please read first

dont know if you remember but a while back i asked if i could have the speed limit not show when there is a route active and i was told to replace this:

with this:

so now i am really confused because if i re-use navigation.current_speed_limit.valid, wont this make the speed limit sign show up when there is a route active?

thank you

try using the first one,

no you will have to add it to his mod

Thanks, I would have no idea how to do that, but IDT did state that this is fixed int he next update, I am in no hurry.

You can find the directions in my signature, if you're familiar with coding.

I can post my data file which has Frum Roll's files for the route info box, although i am still waiting to fix the speed limit sign. You can use the file to compare and adjust the 3 files needed.

you still haven't fixed that stop button?

I posted some pics and my ui file on the 4th page of this thread. Any chance you can take a look. I know you are working on an update, can't wait to see it, but I cant get this to work. This is the only problem I have with the avic right now. thank you

here you go

i dont know if you remember this question i asked above

and the 1st one is what i originally had, wont this make the speed limit sign show up when there is a route active?

and the 1st one is what i originally had, wont this make the speed limit sign show up when there is a route active?

the best fix is to use the first one and then move stop button, i've already given you the coordinates for the new location for the stop button before,

the best fix is to use the first one and then move stop button, i've already given you the coordinates for the new location for the stop button before,

thank you for your help

in order for me to use your glass speedcam boxes can you just tell me the names of the bmp so i can insert them into my data file and if there is anything else sppedcam wise i would need from you data file.

are you using the same speedcam audio files as cmh928 has posted

Weird. I have been using hacks with no problem but using the latest IDT file just makes the system reboot.

I have the DS-DIGI.TTF font copied, the license and ezrider files from my other hacks.

I have not tried the 03.12.2009 version.

Anyone else? Are there other files I am missing??? Has the sys.txt changed besides the buildings on etc...?

What I mean is does IDT's mod need a different sys.txt?

I also tried making a change to add the elevation but that crashed. So I thought it was that but used the original and it did the same thing. I remembered to copy the elevation.bmp

While I am here. Did I do the right thing. I edited the file \ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui file but was not sure where to add the navigation code IDT provided earlier.

I put in in between these, is this okay?

===========================

;

Date

;Display Elevation

;house numbers display 

Weird. I have been using hacks with no problem but using the latest IDT file just makes the system reboot.

I have the DS-DIGI.TTF font copied, the license and ezrider files from my other hacks.

I have not tried the 03.12.2009 version.

Anyone else? Are there other files I am missing??? Has the sys.txt changed besides the buildings on etc...?

What I mean is does IDT's mod need a different sys.txt?

I also tried making a change to add the elevation but that crashed. So I thought it was that but used the original and it did the same thing. I remembered to copy the elevation.bmp

While I am here. Did I do the right thing. I edited the file \ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui file but was not sure where to add the navigation code IDT provided earlier.

I put in in between these, is this okay?

===========================

;

Date

;Display Elevation

;house numbers display 

i think your missing the elevation image

If you add this to your visible model, then the speed limit will only be visible when it is actually posted AND you are not in-route.

visiblemodel="!navigation.has_route&navigation.current_speed_limit.valid"