AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get it?

It was in reference to:

"I've been using that for a while now and just feel it makes the screen look less cluttered and all the icons you guys are using will come up with one touch."

You have to hit it once to unhide the panel then look for the icon you need and hit it again. The space being used for icons on our versions doesn't block anything but sky in 3D mode, which is why I like it better than all the other mods with icons down the sides.

i don't get it?

It was in reference to:

"I've been using that for a while now and just feel it makes the screen look less cluttered and all the icons you guys are using will come up with one touch."

You have to hit it once to unhide the panel then look for the icon you need and hit it again. The space being used for icons on our versions don't block anything but sky in 3D mode, which is why I like it better than all the other mods with icons down the sides.

now i get it

i have two mods that i really need help with.

1. i cant get the blue boxes to show up from cmh928 data file. The route info box disappears and those blue boxes are much nicer than the green ones.

2. I know i am being picky but since IDT and Boris helped me fix the speed limit issue, now it shows up even when there is no speed limit detected and just says 0. It does disappear when in route like you guys helped me with, but I also want it to disappear when there is no speed limit also. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank you

i have two mods that i really need help with.

1. i cant get the blue boxes to show up from cmh928 data file. The route info box disappears and those blue boxes are much nicer than the green ones.

2. I know i am being picky but since IDT and Boris helped me fix the speed limit issue, now it shows up even when there is no speed limit detected and just says 0. It does disappear when in route like you guys helped me with, but I also want it to disappear when there is no speed limit also. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank you

Are you using navigation.current_speed_limit.valid for a visibler model for the text?

I'm posting more to my FTP space.

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/

GTIMatt's latest is on there as well as some utilities and stuff.. Use the readmes.

Let me know of any additions you'd like to see on it or if you'd like me to host your mods.

I probably won't be posting the full OEM backups as this is probably why the other FTP space got overloaded. I may post the essential files from them minus the maps, though.

;Display Posted Speed Limit

change your visible model to what Borism said

i didnt read it correctly, so i replace; textmodel_wstr="navigation.current_speed_limit.number_text" with this navigation.current_speed_limit.valid

not the text model, the visible model, please read first