AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

what's added,

-speedcam warning box made clickable to hide the warning box and mute speedcam alerts,

-added a button to show speedcam warning box if ever it's hidden (note; once clicked speedcam setting would be

set to "only when approaching)

-optional analog speedometer with a digital unit on the bottom, (to revert back to previous display you have to comment out the following scripts in navigate _800_480.ui

;Current clocked speed 
[attachment=0]DSC01769.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]DSC01770.JPG[/attachment]

and remove the ; from the following codes

;
;

instructions:

1) first off this is not an auto installer, this is leetlauncher v2 that i use to install my mods

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

6)click testmode

7)copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

8 )optional, copy EZRIDER to igo folder and copy license to content folder,

9)once done click down on control knob and then click the pioneer logo,

10) wait for it to boot and your done

PLEASE BACKUP YOUR FILES

link has been disabled due to some bugs

hey here, i figured i would give this a shot and i tried it without using leetlauncher because i dont use that program. it seems like it works but when i first boot it up and go to map, an error comes up. heres a screenshot. maybe you can shed some light on this?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/venom0713/S7300611.jpg

ill take a look at it

hey here, i figured i would give this a shot and i tried it without using leetlauncher because i dont use that program. it seems like it works but when i first boot it up and go to map, an error comes up. heres a screenshot. maybe you can shed some light on this?

could you try downloading the file again and load it to your avic, ad also could you explain to me how that error mesage appears (did hit any buttons before it appeared, ets)

could you try downloading the file again and load it to your avic, ad also could you explain to me how that error mesage appears (did hit any buttons before it appeared, ets)

ok, ill try it again tomorrow. but it does it only once and thats when the avic first starts up. it doesnt do it until i hit the map button, and then if i tap the little ok button, it seems to work ok.. but i dont know what that error is for or what it means

ok, ill try it again tomorrow. but it does it only once and thats when the avic first starts up. it doesnt do it until i hit the map button, and then if i tap the little ok button, it seems to work ok.. but i dont know what that error is for or what it means

i just tried the one on the download site and i'm not having any problems, try downloading it again and loading itto your unit and see how it goes