AVIC411.com

GTIMatt's Mods

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a few requests I have posted my data.zip file for anyone who wants to try it out. I've put a couple of screenshots below to show how it looks when a route is present and when it's not.   [atta

How easy/hard would it be to change the Speed limit sign image to reflect the US speed limit sign image?

I would think it would be relatively easy, it would just be case of adding a new bmp for the sign and moving the actual speed limit text around so it fits. My only concern would be how it would look as where the Euro style sign is currently is quite small but the good things is that moving stuff around is fairly straightforward. I have seen a mod by someone else on here that uses a US style so you might want to look there.

Hi Matt,

Great to hear that the km/h mod is in your data.zip.!!

Downloaded and installed. Monday i will test the warnings as i am on the road again to work.

I will keep you informed if everything works okay.

Justin

I've found a problem with my latest mod, the barking dog is back. I think it's because I added the custom option to the warnings as value 3 and the pioneer code doesn't understand it and seems to default to the simple option. so the dog barks when you are over the limit. I think I know how to fix it but I won't get the chance to look at it until tomorrow.

Hi Matt,

Downloaded and installed. Monday i will test the warnings as i am on the road again to work.

Justin

I've found a problem with my latest mod, the barking dog is back. I think it's because I added the custom option to the warnings as value 3 and the pioneer code doesn't understand it and seems to default to the simple option. so the dog barks when you are over the limit. I think I know how to fix it but I won't get the chance to look at it until tomorrow.

Yeah, I don't think you want to change possible values for the speedcam warnings in the same variable that is used in factory scripts. It is connected to iGO's internal warning code with a valuemodel, so if you change it to 3 or whatever value iGO does not understand, it will get confused.

If you want to reuse the same settings screen (I am thinking of doing the same), I would uncouple the value set on the screen from the current variable, set my own, and then, depending on the selection, set the existing variable to eother one of the stock values, or to Disabled value if you select voice warnings...

Hi Matt,

Justin

Yeah, I don't think you want to change possible values for the speedcam warnings in the same variable that is used in factory scripts. It is connected to iGO's internal warning code with a valuemodel, so if you change it to 3 or whatever value iGO does not understand, it will get confused.

If you want to reuse the same settings screen (I am thinking of doing the same), I would uncouple the value set on the screen from the current variable, set my own, and then, depending on the selection, set the existing variable to eother one of the stock values, or to Disabled value if you select voice warnings...

Yeah, I discovered that! lol. Anyway that was my plan to utilize a new variable to store whether the custom warnings was selected and if it was set the the stock value to disabled.

Hi Matt,

Justin

The return of the barking dog should be fixed now! I've posted a new data.zip. Please see the orignal post.

Hi Matt,

Justin

The return of the barking dog should be fixed now! I've posted a new data.zip. Please see the orignal post.

so it is possible to select mph and kph from the settings now?

so it is possible to select mph and kph from the settings now?

Yeah, If you go to the warnings screen, the speedcam audible warning field now has a new option called custom, if you select this and then press the spanner it will take you to a subscreen where you can select to be warned in either mph or kph.

Great!

I'LL HAVE TO TRY THIS TOMORROW!

I had at one time some file that I had changed in one of my previous iterrations that gave me the ability to add specific cameras with speeds in the "5"'s by moving the slider in the "add camera" screen but that is gone and is just now "NO LIMIT, "30MPH", 40MPH", ....

iI cant find it now for the life of me. WHat would need to be changed in order for the slider to be able to assign cams in the 5 increments? And would this work?

Also, i tryed to change out some stuff in the "LONG/LAT" variables to display the "Gps.elevation" instead of the coordinates when I clicked the compass as this is more to my liking . I got some FFUEI errors when doing so but I did get the altitude to display but it conflicted with the script in the blue box. WHat do I change to get it to display altitude in the upper header area instead of LAT/LONG coordinates??

Thanx,

Bud

Hi Matt

One word: AWESOME!!

I have tested the speed warning limits (km/h) and everything works okay!! to my opnion.

One adjustment i've made to your file. I have put in an extra file for beter building visability in the 2008.10 maps and color schemes.

as writen over here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23046&start=0&hilit=finally

Iam finished tweaking up my system for so far.

My system:

Matt's mod

Darkzide Bugatti theme

Realview scheme and 29 normal color scheme

3d petrol pumps

2008.10 maps, 3D buildings and poi's with hacked EZRider and license

A system Pioneer couldnt deliver but thanks to all the great modders over here. A navigation system wich rocks!! THANKS!!

Great!

I'LL HAVE TO TRY THIS TOMORROW!

I had at one time some file that I had changed in one of my previous iterrations that gave me the ability to add specific cameras with speeds in the "5"'s by moving the slider in the "add camera" screen but that is gone and is just now "NO LIMIT, "30MPH", 40MPH", ....

iI cant find it now for the life of me. WHat would need to be changed in order for the slider to be able to assign cams in the 5 increments? And would this work?

Also, i tryed to change out some stuff in the "LONG/LAT" variables to display the "Gps.elevation" instead of the coordinates when I clicked the compass as this is more to my liking . I got some FFUEI errors when doing so but I did get the altitude to display but it conflicted with the script in the blue box. WHat do I change to get it to display altitude in the upper header area instead of LAT/LONG coordinates??

Thanx,

Bud

Open speedcam_800_480.ui and search for

HSCROLLBAR hscSC_Speed

Then adjust the possiblevalues parameter to your liking :)