AVIC411.com

GTIMatt's Mods

Hiya, Matt. Seems okay! Will the speed limit only display in the lower left when under way and when the known posted limit is being sent to the unit??

Thanx again for all of your astute efforts!

Cheers,

Bud

There just has to be a known speed limit, you do not have to be moving for it to display.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a few requests I have posted my data.zip file for anyone who wants to try it out. I've put a couple of screenshots below to show how it looks when a route is present and when it's not.   [atta

Hey Matt I would like to use your Mod on my F500BT as I really like what you have done to the Map screen. I don't much care about the speed cam stuff, not that its not useful but I live in the US and their aren't many around where I live. That brings me to my question, since I live in the US will this mod cause problems? How do I go about changing everything to miles per hour?

Thank You.

The cam stuff is turned on in the data.zip but if you have no camera's around then you wouldn't notice, you can make a small change to the file to turn them off.

I live in the UK so we use miles per hour too so you shouldn't have to make any changes for that.

I lost my ability to edit the cams that I had in my previous iterration(s). I dont get the sound (barking dog which I changed to a laser (!alert5) and now I don't get that warning nor the ability to edit-turn on/off cams as before.

What do I need to do to enable these??

Where is this code so I can turn mine back on?? I need to be able to edit my cams as I have a buttload of cams already.

I can see in the new version on your DATA.ZIP wher you made substantial coding addition to the Common/UI/Speedcam_ui file which has some bearing on this I'm sure.

Thanx for the help!!

Bud

So far I am liking it. One question about the date time stamp. It is showing day/month/year.

Even though I have my regional settings as month/day/year.

I also had to put the original data.zip back on so I could edit a stop light camera.

Keep up the good work.

I have tested the Mod and its great!! No bugs everything works very well!!!

Right now i am upgrading the maps to 2008.10.

Only change i am waiting for is to get the original mod of matt for the km/h warnings.

Or does lacehim used the new one allready?? (push button next direction, put in new direction.

Newbie here....I've figured out how to put the modz on my unit. But what im having trouble is MATTs data zip. Matt i love your data.zip. but im tryn to do the software mod for the parking_break_speed. I change it both to 128 and 256....and when i restart my 500bt, the loading..please wait(something like that...having a mental lapse) but it doesnt go away.

Also can a icon be put on the navigation map for bluetooth dial pad and/or contacts.

Im learning this coding thing slowly but surely.

I figured out why my date was showing wrong. On the screen it was dd/mm/yyyy.

In my regional settings it was what I originally had. mm/dd/yyyy.

While in the drive thru lane today I changed regional settings to yyyy/mm/dd.

Went back out to map and it was what I changed it to. Changed it back in settings to mm/dd/yyyy and then back to map. Once again it was dd/mm/yyyy. So I thought I would try changing in regional settings to what was showing on the map. When i went back to map it was showing what I originally wanted. mm/dd/yyyy.

So it looks like those 2 are backwards in settings. I tried the others and they were correct.