AVIC411.com

GTIMatt's Mods

Great!

I'LL HAVE TO TRY THIS TOMORROW!

I had at one time some file that I had changed in one of my previous iterrations that gave me the ability to add specific cameras with speeds in the "5"'s by moving the slider in the "add camera" screen but that is gone and is just now "NO LIMIT, "30MPH", 40MPH", ....

iI cant find it now for the life of me. WHat would need to be changed in order for the slider to be able to assign cams in the 5 increments? And would this work?

Also, i tryed to change out some stuff in the "LONG/LAT" variables to display the "Gps.elevation" instead of the coordinates when I clicked the compass as this is more to my liking . I got some FFUEI errors when doing so but I did get the altitude to display but it conflicted with the script in the blue box. WHat do I change to get it to display altitude in the upper header area instead of LAT/LONG coordinates??

Thanx,

Bud

Boris has mentioned where to change the values so you can add in increments of 5. I have added this change to my data.zip so it will be there next time I upload a new version (probably not for a couple of days).

In order to get the elevation to display instead of lat/long I would pretty much leave everything as it is and just make a change to ui_LatLong layer (navigatemap_800_480.ui) and comment out or hide txt_Lat and txt_Long then in the same layer add a text field for your elevation with an onrelease='run sc_HideLatLong' clause. Off the top of my head this should then behave in the same was as lat/long. Clicking the compass will display it and clicking the elevation will hide it.

Hope this helps.

Matt

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a few requests I have posted my data.zip file for anyone who wants to try it out. I've put a couple of screenshots below to show how it looks when a route is present and when it's not.   [atta

One other ***small*** item. In order to raise the speedcam volume, which are the variable bits I need to change?

Are they in here:

;*****************
;       xucheng
;*****************
;
;SC_WARN     - Changes for spoken speedcam warnings
;SC_WARN_SET - Changes for custom camera alert settings
;

;<> Start

;<>End

;<> Start

;<> End

;****************************************************************************************************************

;****************************************************************************************************************

;****************xucheng add*****************

;<> Start

;Fixed

;Mobile

;Traffic Light & Speed

;Section

;<> End

Also, I like to have !alert5 in play as well [sometimes] when I am banging my music and I don't hear the gals voice telling me about the "redlight camera". When I enable the audible warnings (let's say, "simple") and I click the box, what is the bit I need to change so that this will remain saved so that I do not have to re-click it every time I start underway again after I have shut off the car and restarted it? It currently defaults back to "disabled".

Thanx!

Bud

When using this data zip I lost my ability to choose building settings in the menu. I am gonna search around for fixes, but maybe someone can chime in here for help.

I never had this to begin with..Hmmmm :shock: Where was this originally located on your unit's screen??/

Maybe it is here:

This is in Boris' version of his "ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\setting_800_480.ui" file in his "setting.rar" data.zip..Try that

When using this data zip I lost my ability to choose building settings in the menu. I am gonna search around for fixes, but maybe someone can chime in here for help.

I never had this to begin with..Hmmmm :shock: Where was this originally located on your unit's screen??/

No, not with my original data, I gained it when I tried out illdietrying data zip, the latest one. I moved over to matt's and it is gone again.

GTIMatt, Very nice Mod. Love it.

I have made this adjustment to your file too. put in an extra file for beter building visability in the 2008.04 maps and RealView 6 schemes.

as writen over here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23046&start=0&hilit=finally

Now its Perfect. Thank You

GTIMatt and I.D.T you guys are the BEST

:D:mrgreen::D

One other ***small*** item. In order to raise the speedcam volume, which are the variable bits I need to change?

Also, I like to have !alert5 in play as well [sometimes] when I am banging my music and I don't hear the gals voice telling me about the "redlight camera". When I enable the audible warnings (let's say, "simple") and I click the box, what is the bit I need to change so that this will remain saved so that I do not have to re-click it every time I start underway again after I have shut off the car and restarted it? It currently defaults back to "disabled".

Thanx!

Bud

You need to set vSpeedcamAlertVolume it's set to 32 at the moment. My next data.zip will have a slider where the level can be set between 0 & 64.

I haven't come across that problem where the setting doesn't stay. I assume you are using the latest data.zip from yesterday, since I added the custom option mine has been set to custom everytime I started up the car. It being set to disabled makes it sound like it's an older version of my data.zip which has the custom warnings always on so sets the stock warning to disabled. Using my data.zip from yesterday should allow it to be set to custom to run the spoken warnings or any of the stock options.

Well I replaced the data.zip file, and it worked for a bit, with out adding the font file, wasnt sure where to put the font file, so after a few it started rebooting on me, so then I placed the font file in the same place the data.zip file resided, and havent had the problem since. Awesome mod!! Now the only thing I need to work on is the hand break connection, so that i dont have to pull up the handbreak to use the maps.

Also if anyone knows a mod that disables the blue tooth caller ID box when the phone is in use that would be awesome too!!