these go into apl2/igo

modified ezrider.exe and license file

Data2 renamed to data.zip

contents of sys.zip

these go into apl2/igo/content/scheme

contents of scheme.zip

thanks!

Close the license file is in the wrong location - see below:

EZrider.exe, data2.zip renamed to data.zip and contents of sys.zip go to IGO folder

contents of scheme.zip go to scheme folder

License file goes in license folder

The license file has to go into the license folder along with the existing pioneer license.

Really nice! I've been trying out the different nav mods, and this is probably my favorite.

What themes are you using in the screenshots?

Also, you have a DATA.zip mixed in with with your schemes :wink:

Using some IGO8.x schemes for fall, winter, spring and summer and also some night schemes. from GJ pack.

OK, let me know if I have this right:

these go into apl2/igo

contents of sys.zip

contents of scheme.zip

thanks!

EZrider.exe, data2.zip renamed to data.zip and contents of sys.zip go to IGO folder

The license file has to go into the license folder along with the existing pioneer license.

thanks, got it working tonight.

OK, let me know if I have this right:

these go into apl2/igo

contents of sys.zip

contents of scheme.zip

thanks!

thanks, got it working tonight.

Awesome, thanks for the update

Sounds like one must make some trade-offs in order to run leetlauncher. I am curious why you chose to abandon Pioneer software...I am not willing to give up functionality just for updated maps. Besides, the factory software is OK by me and your data.zip mods work great on it.

Am I missing something?

BTW...do you know if I can drop the 2008.1 maps I've downloaded into the maps and POI folders on the head unit? I'm reading all I can on the different threads, but it's tedious and time consuming!!!

Will they work with the original software?

Pioneer says new maps are due by August. Maybe I'll just wait for them so I don't lose some primary f700 functions.

Currently, I seem to use all the features all the time.

Again, thanks for your insight.

John

PS: looks like you're a pilot. It's been 20+ years since I've flown, but I also hold a license...Cesna 172

The tradeoff on leet launcher 3.0 should be short lived, when all is complete, all features of the Pioneer unit will be available. The software is just not finished yet. I'm using it because I wanted to use my 8.3 IGO software with latest maps and all the other stuff I have for it that the Pioneer just won't do. You can use the 2008.1 maps, but you need to replace the ezrider.exe and copy a new license file into the unit. Then you can use all the latest 8.0 IGO maps, buildings, poi and high res dem file. I do once in a while bounce back to the Pioneer unit and use it as I make more modifications, next is moving the speed cam alert to center screen and maybe some lane info and speed limit info. (all the stuff my IGO 8.3 has already working just fine)

Yep, been flying since 1988 single and twin engine including some Beech 99 turbo props (the avatar). This year I have lost my medical due to health issue's. I'm not sure I can get it back, which is a bummer but the wife and I sure had fun flying all over the place when I did fly. Now we just take several vacations a year and let Soutwest do the flying, and we rack up several free tickets a year to boot which makes our big vacations nice since we fly for free on those! :D

Could you, or anyone else, please link me to the high res dem file? I sure would appreciate it! I've been searching this forum all night...no luck.

Thanks!

Sounds like one must make some trade-offs in order to run leetlauncher. I am curious why you chose to abandon Pioneer software...I am not willing to give up functionality just for updated maps. Besides, the factory software is OK by me and your data.zip mods work great on it.

Am I missing something?

BTW...do you know if I can drop the 2008.1 maps I've downloaded into the maps and POI folders on the head unit? I'm reading all I can on the different threads, but it's tedious and time consuming!!!

Will they work with the original software?

Pioneer says new maps are due by August. Maybe I'll just wait for them so I don't lose some primary f700 functions.

Currently, I seem to use all the features all the time.

Again, thanks for your insight.

John

PS: looks like you're a pilot. It's been 20+ years since I've flown, but I also hold a license...Cesna 172

The tradeoff on leet launcher 3.0 should be short lived, when all is complete, all features of the Pioneer unit will be available. The software is just not finished yet. I'm using it because I wanted to use my 8.3 IGO software with latest maps and all the other stuff I have for it that the Pioneer just won't do. You can use the 2008.1 maps, but you need to replace the ezrider.exe and copy a new license file into the unit. Then you can use all the latest 8.0 IGO maps, buildings, poi and high res dem file. I do once in a while bounce back to the Pioneer unit and use it as I make more modifications, next is moving the speed cam alert to center screen and maybe some lane info and speed limit info. (all the stuff my IGO 8.3 has already working just fine)

Yep, been flying since 1988 single and twin engine including some Beech 99 turbo props (the avatar). This year I have lost my medical due to health issue's. I'm not sure I can get it back, which is a bummer but the wife and I sure had fun flying all over the place when I did fly. Now we just take several vacations a year and let Soutwest do the flying, and we rack up several free tickets a year to boot which makes our big vacations nice since we fly for free on those! :D

Could you, or anyone else, please link me to the high res dem file? I sure would appreciate it! I've been searching this forum all night...no luck.

Thanks!

here ya go - http://igo8.gpssoftware.us

Got it! Thanks a million! That site is a gold mine...wonder why it's not posted anywhere else here??? Or is it me?

Sometimes I can't find my arse with both hands!

Have a good one!

Trying to keep it low key :D

How do I load the four .zip files plus the NA_Dem.zip onto the unit? All that is there now is one file (NorthAmerica_low.dem)

Got it! Thanks a million! That site is a gold mine...wonder why it's not posted anywhere else here??? Or is it me?

Sometimes I can't find my arse with both hands!

Have a good one!

Trying to keep it low key :D

How do I load the four .zip files plus the NA_Dem.zip onto the unit? All that is there now is one file (NorthAmerica_low.dem)

go to igo folder and then contents folder and you fing the folder there, unzip the dem that you downloaded and put it inside that folder

Ok, i got everything unzipped and ready to load.

Question...I end up with the file: NA_USA.Dem

My f700 has a file: NorthAmerica_low.Dem

Do I need to rename the new file to replace the original, or leave it as the NA_USA.Dem?

The new DEM file is high res, the old one is low res, you could leave the old one or you can delete it and just put the new one in.