AVIC411.com

My Completed Tweaks F700BT

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your using different arrows for turning left and right correct?

where did you get these? where are they located?

cause the U-turns in our Avics look ugly

They were part of the original download of the data.zip file I did.

I have original maps... is that why It dont work for me...?? attached is my crash txt... please let me know... when I hit map..... it just goes to my boot screen.... and then loops.. I get my origial set up to work from backups and every time I try I get the same thing

I have original maps... is that why It dont work for me...?? attached is my crash txt... please let me know... when I hit map..... it just goes to my boot screen.... and then loops.. I get my origial set up to work from backups and every time I try I get the same thing

It looks like its crashing on the ezrider.exe, I have a the modified one because I have new maps etc. It could be the issue.

I was going to try some of the color schemes but if I load any of them it makes the igo crash and starts the reboot cycle. If I delete them and just use the schemes Boris posted it works fine. I'm using Keepers Data zip and have the 2008.04 maps

My schemes are only going to work with my data.zip file, it needs other files I have supplied to make them work. I think Boris schemes are the entire unit schemes, mine are only the map scheme colors.

I was going to try some of the color schemes but if I load any of them it makes the igo crash and starts the reboot cycle. If I delete them and just use the schemes Boris posted it works fine. I'm using Keepers Data zip and have the 2008.04 maps

My schemes are only going to work with my data.zip file, it needs other files I have supplied to make them work. I think Boris schemes are the entire unit schemes, mine are only the map scheme colors.

Nope, mine are iGO only.

wish I cold figure out how to use newer maps...

but anyways.. I fixed it.. I was not using all the TTF files.. I was missing one... anyways.. I love this one.. NOW if someone could remove ALL the shortcuts on the top left and remove the backgroundfrom the speed and altimiter I would be all set.. lol

Nope, mine are iGO only.

So yours are not unit skins they are map skins.Just want to make sure so I don't give out wrong info.. sorry if I'm confused! :?

So yours are not unit skins they are map skins.Just want to make sure so I don't give out wrong info.. sorry if I'm confused! :?

Just regular color schemes for iGO, I just made sure they actually work on AVIC...

Hey man your schemes is causing my system to reboot over and over again. What is going on?

read the color schemes forum and you'll find the answer

Did the same thing on mine. Delete them and restore your backup and you will be fine. The ones Boris posted in another thread work fine for me. But the unit doesn't like these for some reason.

I think the work you guys are doing looks great! I'm just curious why no one is using something like keepers quicklaunch with the hidden panel for a cleaner look? I've been using that for a while now and just feel it makes the screen look less cluttered and all the icons you guys are using with come up with one touch.