AVIC411.com

Australian Map Update (R17 Maps Page 23)

When i extracted, using winrar, Update 2 asked to write over the Update 1. I let it do that, thats right yeah?

beluga, cant see how you can get update2 when the files are V3UPDATE03.

lacehim, is correct are you using winrar to extract?

lacehim, check your email regards your question

Cheers

34by151

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi 34by151,

thanks for that, its brought up the backup. when i click on yes, it brings back up the WinCe screen. is there a progress bar? is it backing up? how will i know when its finished? thank you for your help, you are de man.

Sorry no progress bar, it will notify you when each stage is complete.

The Longer copy process (backup and uploading maps) will take 20-30mins

the installer notifies you of this

Cheers

34by151

hi 34by151, the maps work like a dream, as I fully expected, coming from you.

Very keen to get my hands on the skin release you have been promising to release soon...

Had to go back to stock skin from the beta because of bluetooth issues.

As I said, you da man..

..the maps work like a dream...Very keen to get my hands on the skin release...Had to go back to stock skin from the beta because of bluetooth issues...

Glad the maps are working, how did you find the installer (one I put the correct one on)?

The same process will apply to the new skin

Regards the skin, Myself and Diaftia are in the process of bug fixing, once that is complete it will be tested by selected beta testers before packaging for release. We are very close to beta testing now

Regards the BT issue, that was pa roblem very early on when I was working to combine all four versions. IE US With and Without MSN, Euro and Oz. The problem exist if you have a TMC model. If at any point you enable to use MSN it will create two msnd files in you save directory. These files kill the BT on TMC models. We are aprox 18 versions beyond fixing that with the new skin. I have also included the fix for this into the gui, if you ever enable MSN by mistake. I also removed the afected version from 4shared, so you should be ok with the ones available

Cheers

34by151

If you stick to the released versions you will not have a problem with BT.

The current Beta also does not have an issue with this as it was fixed aprox 18 revisions ago, however this is not available for download.

Once debugging is complete it will be made available to selected beta testers.

Once they have completed checking over everything it will be released and available to all

Cheers

34by151

No worries at all, didn't know what was causing it yo happen :) (Just in case it was the beta software doing it you could nip it in the backside.. )

That's a pioneer ezrider issue. You will find it either goes to that menu or to the audio menu. I cant change that. However the new mod allows you to select the first screen you go to when selecting map on boot

cheers

34by151

Does the installer say when it is finished? I waited bout 40 mins and rebooted seem to have worked..

Yes this is the message sequence

Backup Directory found on storage Card.

Preparing backup

This Will take some time, A Message Will appear once Complete

Press Yes to start the backup to the SD card

Update Directory found on storage Card, Directory: storage Card\"Update

This Will take some time, Aprox 20 to 30 minutes

A Message Will appear once each stage is Complete

This will remove your existing maps and replace them with the Sensis V17.0 Maps

Press Yes to start the AVIC Update

Update is Complete

Turn off the Ignition

Remove the SD card

Enjoy your updated maps, 35by151

Cheers

34by151

My 900BT is back to the post Pioneer AUS update. Will this go straight on or i need to add version 2.0 update first??

All units should have at lest V2 Firmware, however you need V3 Firmware for this update.

I would suggest you update to V3 as it has lots of advantages one of them being that new mods are developed on V3 not V2. You will find instructions on identifying your firmware in this this thread

Cheers

34by151