AVIC411.com

Australian Map Update (R17 Maps Page 23)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm....need any beta testers soon 34by151???

Think i will be up for it..... :D

We have some in each region, however we will be announcing that in the the Hybrid thread. There will be a few things needed at that stage especially those that can contribute to the manual

Cheers

34by151

That's what I thought but it's not working. 4gb card with the 3 folders but won't boot into testmode or run the setup.

V3 firmware installed on a F90BT

Is the card formatted as FAT32?

Are the folders execrated in the root dir as per the instructions?

cheers

34by151

Hi 34by151

when you said "Alter the decives section of sys.txt to your model version" , I was wondering what is the model version of the European F500BT ? I wasn't sure if theres a difference in Eu F500BT and EU F900B

Also , my desire is to convert my EU F500BT to aus. At the moment I have version 1 firmware. Im a little confused right now. Can i download the v2 firmware from the aus pioneer site , or do i have to download it from the EU site since my unit is EU (and then later upload the aus maps) ??

Many thanks,

Mike

Hi 34by151,

Ok it turned out to be a problem with my Mac OS X creating hidden files on the SD Card. Formatted using VMWARE Fusion with win7 and it's all updating fine. Great work once again for the update and can't wait for the next skin.

Cheers,

OZNC

Good to hear glad you got it working and solved your Mac problem, Long live the penguin :D

Cheers

34by151