AVIC411.com

Tested Phones for Z1 (updated listing)

will the 800 transfer contacts with Jetware???

I don't think so. The limitation on transferring contacts seem to be within the phone, The Treo 800 does not offer the ability to transfer contacts via blue tooth it only supports sending contacts vi the infrared beam :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sprint Instinct model SPH-M800

Works great, level of receiver volume adjustable via volume on handset and or in setup. At first could barely hear the person I was talking too. Adjusted the system volume and handset volume to make it louder.

I did no transfering of contacts since I upgraded from my Motorola V3m razor.

People are reporting that the Instinct is clearer than the Motorola V3m phone.

Old

• 3 weeks later...

orig post has been removed for stupidity :roll:

I have just updated my phone with AT&T

old phone:

Cingular 3125 - was able to connect and send contacts 1x1

** the incoming Voice was barely audible despite the Z3 mute settings

edit --> This was actually a problem with my front seat woofers

New speakers are now in place which fixed all of my audio problems lol :oops:

water damage is a bitch.. lesson learned.. dont smoke in the rain with the windows cracked

new phone:

LG Incite (lg-ct810) - after searching for the bluetooth manager on the phone I was able to pair with the Z3

Contacts: transfer 1x1..

edit -->

Switched to Verizon recently:

LG Dare:

connects with no drops

contacts are able to be sent 1x1

• 2 months later...
I have the 8320 tmobile blackberry curve..

How does this work with the device? I was told that with some phones you have to answer the call from the phone- some from the unit.. Just want to see how this phone works... With a Z series.

like most blackberries it works fine. check the list in the first post or use the search function

On a side note, not sure if anyone is keeping the first post up to date, but I cannot believe the iphone isn't listed on there!

So here it is for you iphone users:

iPhone 3GS works perfect for phone and calling.

Address book transfer is not possible because apple didn't include the proper bluetooth profiles on the iphone :(

So have fun entering the addresses one at a time! lol :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard the LG env3 works fine as well as the LG Touch

THE MOTO RIVAL DOES NOT WORK, IT WILL PAIR BUT NOT CONNECT! and the word is "This whole car kit issue is getting a lot of attention here based on the problems owners have had with Rival. Unfortunately, I don't think it will do the Rival owners any good immediately. There may be a fix, but it won't be soon if there is."

I'm going to try to switch to a LG phone since they seem to work. I think I'm past my month though, but I was hanging on to it hoping they'd make an update. I honestly can not recommend Motorola, their customer support is pretty horrible ("we can't do anything" was the constant reponse.) and their automated answering machine would hang up on me when I asked for an agent...

I heard the LG env3 works fine as well as the LG Touch

THE MOTO RIVAL DOES NOT WORK, IT WILL PAIR BUT NOT CONNECT! and the word is "This whole car kit issue is getting a lot of attention here based on the problems owners have had with Rival. Unfortunately, I don't think it will do the Rival owners any good immediately. There may be a fix, but it won't be soon if there is."

I'm going to try to switch to a LG phone since they seem to work. I think I'm past my month though, but I was hanging on to it hoping they'd make an update. I honestly can not recommend Motorola, their customer support is pretty horrible ("we can't do anything" was the constant reponse.) and their automated answering machine would hang up on me when I asked for an agent...

Thanks Gizmokat. I hope things work out for you with the new phone.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RonS locked and unlocked this topic