AVIC411.com

TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu + AV + GTI + CMH

Need some assistance/direction...

I installed the GTIMatt version, very nice!

A couple questions...

1. When a route is not currently active I would prefer to NOT have the following displayed towards the lower left:

Date

Elevation

Speed

Time

and towards the upper right would prefer the icon for GPS satellites to not be displayed

Could not locate the "navigatemap_800_480.ui" file so I could edit/comment out the code that makes them display. Anyone point me to it or be so kind as to modify the data.zip file so they are not displayed?

2. Would VERY much like to have the red theme extended to the radio station screens, i.e. "detail", "presets", etc., etc. as this would make it match the interior lighting in my car.

Help much appreciated and I am open to paying anyone for their trouble!

Thanks!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble/confused...

Not sure what is the error...

Zipped up the folder:

"Images" after replacing a couple of the images inside the UI folder. No workie.

Which way should they be zipped up and the file then renamed "Image.res"?

1. Folder already created:

Image/common

Image/AV

Image/Tel

Image/Main

In other words, a folder named "Image" with the subfolders: AV, Common, AV and Tel

Here is the file I have, can someone take a look and see what is wrong with it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6e97 ... f6e8ebb871

OR...

2. Folders

AV

Common

Main

Tel

zipped to Image.zip and then renamed to Image.res

?

you have the folder structure right, but it needs to be a 7zip file, not a plain zip file. The easiest thing to do is download 7zip, open the the Image.res file in there, and then drag-n-drop your new files into the 7zip window, overwriting the old ones.

OK, here is what I will try then..

1. Rename the file Image.zip

2. Unzip it

3. Use 7zip to rezip it with extension .7z

4. Rename Image.res

Superman,

I updated your Image.res to work with FW 3.0. I also made a few changes of my own:

1. Removed the Analog and Digital icons from the HD interface, replace the Digital icon with the HD logo

2. Replaced the "turntable" background in the HD interface with a gray box, matching the FM and AM interface.

3. Changed the Phone Signal and Battery meters to Red/Yellow/Green instead of Cyan

Here's some pics of it, let me know if you want it.

i would like it sir

• 3 weeks later...
Any way to get other colors then red? I have blue dash lights.

Yeah, i actually made a Blue theme for my friend. I didnt post it up cause

1. no one expressed interest

2. i got lazy

3. im hungry

Hey guys im back. sorry for the break, i think i was away for a whole month and a half and wow Yetta is holding down the fort for me. thanks man

looks like i might have to update CMH's, and Matt's with the 3.0 and also throw in the blue theme but I think Yetta has taken care of some of that for me. thanks man! and yeah lets collaborate. you are a total time saver dude. I thought i might have to do more research and late night programming and editing again. (My computer is still trying to recover from the mess i made cause I got files, images and icons ALL OVER THE PLACE lol)

QUESTION: Yetta, is it with Matt's Mods? or just the red theme alone?

• 5 weeks later...
Is the 3.0 theme in RED already done or am I missing something? I'm still running 2.0 because the red theme looks better in my car but when the 3.0 red theme is available, I would be happy to pay for it!

Yeah I have the red theme on my 3.0.

DOwnload is on the first page of this thread

OK, the menus are red, but the Navi is normal, what can i do?

Daniel

Is the 3.0 theme in RED already done or am I missing something? I'm still running 2.0 because the red theme looks better in my car but when the 3.0 red theme is available, I would be happy to pay for it!

Yeah I have the red theme on my 3.0.

DOwnload is on the first page of this thread

OK, the menus are red, but the Navi is normal, what can i do?

Daniel

Yeah I'm waiting for someone to help me out with that too. I requested it in the thread called GTIMatt's mods

"Apple Menu + RED" is awsome, really like the red/blue combo you get in nav mode and the all red menus. Only thing that doesnt work with my 3.0 is the incomming/outgouing phone box. The buttons are all over the place, the box is not even there. Does this have to do with something in the image.res?

Update: Ok, never tested the 3.0 phone before and now I see that the box is moved, actually pretty good job Pioneer. So, the icons are where they're supposed to be, but no box. Just transperancy...

EDIT (OT): Anyone know where to find/how to turn off the black little arrows on the planned route? Can't find any post about it...

post-26434-12872758907741_thumb.jpg