AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One problem that comes up is when I hit the speed number while in route, the system reboots.

you have to put digital.ttf font into APL2/iGo folder

Can you send me digital.ttf file? I don't have this font.

Thanks

Jimbo

Boris:

After screwing around, my avic fb90t when haywired. The error message I get says" Out of Memory" with error code 99902. I reinstalled firmwire upgrade 3.01 and the same message comes up when I try to use Ezrider.. Right now it just hangs at Startup./ Any ideas?

Jimbo

Thanks

Jimbo

Attached.

After screwing around, my avic fb90t when haywired. The error message I get says" Out of Memory" with error code 99902. I reinstalled firmwire upgrade 3.01 and the same message comes up when I try to use Ezrider.. Right now it just hangs at Startup./ Any ideas?

Jimbo

Hard to say without knowing what exactly you did with it. I would try deleting everything form UserData's iGO save directory. Then reload APL2 from the X-series update that is floating around here...

Digital.rar

Thanks

Jimbo

Attached.

Jimbo

Hard to say without knowing what exactly you did with it. I would try deleting everything form UserData's iGO save directory. Then reload APL2 from the X-series update that is floating around here...

Thanks Boris;

I have everything up and running!

Jimbo

Can somebody tell me wich code i have to use and wich ui-files to change for the alert - distance and the warning - distance for version 3.0.

I,am looking for it a long time and tried to put the code in my own data.zip but it is to complecated for me to understand all of them.

Do i only have to look in the setting_800_480.ui and speedcam_800_480.ui

Please can sombody help me.

Regards,

Navigarie.

Thanks Boris;

Jimbo

Good!

Can somebody tell me wich code i have to use and wich ui-files to change for the alert - distance and the warning - distance for version 3.0.

I,am looking for it a long time and tried to put the code in my own data.zip but it is to complecated for me to understand all of them.

Regards,

Navigarie.

Also check setting.ui and speedcam.ui in COMMON

I'm having a few issues with the 3.0 version of this mod...

First, the clock doesn't fit inside the box it sticks out by maybe 20 pixels to the right.

Second, roadsigns are present even when not navigating.

The third i'm not sure if its a problem or a setting I missed but I can't turn off the box to the left while not navigating.

Any help on these would be greatly appreciated... Other than these little issues seems to be a really great mod! :)

Thanks Boris;

Jimbo

Good!

Regards,

Navigarie.

Also check setting.ui and speedcam.ui in COMMON

Thanks BorisM for your reply,

I have tried to understand the code but it is to complex for me.

Can you tell me where i can find or do you have the exact code only for warn and beep distances to put in my standard VERSION 3.0 Data.zip it would be appriciated.

simple buttons i understand but more than that it would be to difficult at the moment.

regards,

Navigarie

Hello Boris,

Thanks for supporting this mod.

Maybe I missed it in the last 25 pages, but I have 3 questions:

1. Navigation voice mute button: does it exist, or how can I temporary kill the voice?

2. TMC for Europe, I have set the testmode setting to EUR, but for some reason the TMC settings show no activity for TMC signal.

3. The new Exit button, when I press it, I cannot return to the route map. How can I enable it again without restarting the system?

Thanks in advance,

Rene

Hello Boris,

Thanks for supporting this mod.

Maybe I missed it in the last 25 pages, but I have 3 questions:

1. Navigation voice mute button: does it exist, or how can I temporary kill the voice?

2. TMC for Europe, I have set the testmode setting to EUR, but for some reason the TMC settings show no activity for TMC signal.

3. The new Exit button, when I press it, I cannot return to the route map. How can I enable it again without restarting the system?

Thanks in advance,

Rene

Mute is on the screen you get when you hit the next turn arrow (top left icon).

Not sure about TMC, we don't have it on US version of AVIC, and there's no TMC broadcasting where Stanislavovich and andr2000 are...

What exit button? Also, hitting MAP should always bring you back to map screen.