AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this mod how do you add advanced cameras? Does this have to be individually or can it be done in bulk via the spud file.

If yes, can you put two or more spud files, with different names of course, in the speedcam folder, so that the AVIC will read each of them?

Thanks

Colin

In this mod how do you add advanced cameras? Does this have to be individually or can it be done in bulk via the spud file.

If yes, can you put two or more spud files, with different names of course, in the speedcam folder, so that the AVIC will read each of them?

Thanks

Colin

You could do it through a SPUD or a normal speedcam.txt. Not sure if iGO will read multiple SPUD files. It certainly does with TXT files.

Hej Boris.

Thank's for the v3.0 version. I have a EU version and get an error when I press the Traffic button in the Destination Menu.

FFUIERROR: Unknown object identifier

Identifier=[vTmcFlowEventsSelected]

Script "st_TmcEventsList_init" command 7

I press ok and it then continues into a empty screen where I can choose Settings for TMC, it scans and finds a TMC station but does not show any events.

I hope it can be solved

regards

Hej Boris.

Thank's for the v3.0 version. I have a EU version and get an error when I press the Traffic button in the Destination Menu.

FFUIERROR: Unknown object identifier

Identifier=[vTmcFlowEventsSelected]

Script "st_TmcEventsList_init" command 7

I press ok and it then continues into a empty screen where I can choose Settings for TMC, it scans and finds a TMC station but does not show any events.

I hope it can be solved

regards

Sorry, you need to add:

to variable_def.ui file.

First version that works with firmware 3.0

http://www.4shared.com/file/128294916/8 ... /data.html

So far, a straight port by andr2000.

Boris have you try this yet?

I just downloaded it but doubt I will have time to try it for a while. I am fairly busy at the moment. Just wondering if you got it working correctly or found any problems with this port. Take care Boris.

Thanks

Colin

You could do it through a SPUD or a normal speedcam.txt. Not sure if iGO will read multiple SPUD files. It certainly does with TXT files.

You can add advanced cameras by yourself through cursor menu (Add Speedcam). But current release of ezreader does not work correctly with txt files to upload advanced speedcams, so the only way is to manage them in spud file. It could be only unique spud - SpeedcamUpdates.spud.

You can add advanced cameras by yourself through cursor menu (Add Speedcam). But current release of ezreader does not work correctly with txt files to upload advanced speedcams, so the only way is to manage them in spud file. It could be only unique spud - SpeedcamUpdates.spud.

Stanislavovich

Thanks - I think I understand!

With the AVIC I am using a hacked EZRIDER.exe file. Do you think that the same failure to work with txt files will apply? If I tried it, would the upload simply fail or do I risk causing other problems?

Also, when manually updating through the cursor menu, do you know what file is being edited or created. I am thinking that this might be done in bulk.

Finally have you come across a spud file creator that allows the advanced cameras to be accepted, the one I have obtained does not.

I am really grateful for all your help.

Colin

With the AVIC I am using a hacked EZRIDER.exe file. Do you think that the same failure to work with txt files will apply? If I tried it, would the upload simply fail or do I risk causing other problems?

all ezrider releases i know even last 8.3 do not understand advanced cameras, they treated them as fixed camera. there is no harm, only wrong type on display...

Also, when manually updating through the cursor menu, do you know what file is being edited or created. I am thinking that this might be done in bulk.

SpeedcamUpdates.spud

Finally have you come across a spud file creator that allows the advanced cameras to be accepted, the one I have obtained does not.

try attached (for ezrider 8.0)

SU 1.08.xls

Nav mod 3.0 is one of the best I have tried so far. Good feature set and it works very nicely. Thanks for all the effort.

However the drop-down road sign seems a bit too small to be useful. I would prefer the same drop-down road sign seen in the default if it's all possible. :D:D:D

Thank you again ...