AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I select the vehicle type as Lorry, does this:

1. Recalculate journey time based upon lower speeds, or

2. Recalculate the route based upon roads suitable for lorries, or

3. Something else

I am interested for when I tow my caravan.

Thanks

Colin

AFAIK, it will account for roads that are closed to truck traffic and alike.

I love the mod (F700-BT with 3.0)…however in my machine it seem that the campus red hand pointing to the south and not the north…might seems trivial but just a note

I believe author changed it to be red=South for some reason.

Of course when it was red=North (e.g. stock iGO skins) people were complaining about that, too :)

I believe author changed it to be red=South for some reason.

Of course when it was red=North (e.g. stock iGO skins) people were complaining about that, too :)

Thanks Boris, :lol:

Do u know where the changes took place for should I find them all and change them to red=north

:)

Thanks for posting the updated version for 3.0 and thanks for all the work Yuri, andr and Boris.

I have a question regarding the speed logs. Can you point me how I can increase the interval from the current two second update to maybe 10 seconds?

I see you guys added a trip screen and cruise screen. I was wondering why the digital.tff font was needed since I didn't recall the previous Yuri skin needing one, now I know.

I did make a small change, I changed the altitude to elevation as you can see.

post-24694-12872759311971_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting the updated version for 3.0 and thanks for all the work Yuri, andr and Boris.

I have a question regarding the speed logs. Can you point me how I can increase the interval from the current two second update to maybe 10 seconds?

I see you guys added a trip screen and cruise screen. I was wondering why the digital.tff font was needed since I didn't recall the previous Yuri skin needing one, now I know.

I did make a small change, I changed the altitude to elevation as you can see.

that thing looks good

Second, roadsigns are present even when not navigating.

I don't think this is a bug, the roadsigns or freeway signs I'll call them are like that in the original 3.0 software from pioneer. They show up on mine with no route as well using the default Pioneer software

I'm having a few issues with the 3.0 version of this mod...

First, the clock doesn't fit inside the box it sticks out by maybe 20 pixels to the right.

Second, roadsigns are present even when not navigating.

The third i'm not sure if its a problem or a setting I missed but I can't turn off the box to the left while not navigating.

Any help on these would be greatly appreciated... Other than these little issues seems to be a really great mod! :)

For number one:

In your navigatmap800_480 file in the ui_NavigateMapRouteNavigationInfos layer, find these two codes:

and replace with these:

What this does is that it will not show AM/PM allowing the text to fit in the space without decreasing the font size. AM/PM is already shown in the cruise screen so I figured that was a good trade off. If you'd rather keep the AM/PM you can decrease the font size a bit.

Number two: The roadsigns are shown with or without a route in standard form. There is a setting to turn them off completely if you don't like them on.

Number three: That's how the author designed it.

You couldn't increase or decrease it because the speed is written down not by interval but depends on speed changes. So the only way how to increase interval is to drive with the same speed.

You couldn't increase or decrease it because the speed is written down not by interval but depends on speed changes. So the only way how to increase interval is to drive with the same speed.

Okay, thanks for reply Yuri.