AVIC411.com

New european version 3.010100 available for download

without the apl2, you won't have the nice new features.

Maps and license can be found yes, but the ez-rider will need to be hacked for use with the other maps.

it would be nice though to be able to try it with some map

So Paul can't help is at the moment?

Only by uploading the apl2 license and some of the maps i think...unless some hcaked the ezrider

It's a pity some guys on this forum has the update but doen't want to share it. I ask myself, why not?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is on Pioneers website :lol:

Not the F-700 or F-900 version i think :(

Model Firmware link Version Date History Size

AVIC-F700BT

AVIC-F900BT

AVIC_F700900_APL_2007000_CE_6172.zip 2.007000 June 2009 Update History File 209 MB

Model Firmware link Version Date History Size

AVIC-F710BT

AVIC-F910BT AVIC_F710910_APL_3010100_CE_6219.zip 3.010100 July 2009 Update History File 209 MB

As you see the F-700/900 update is not the new 3.0 firmware but the 2.007000 and this is not the same i think, do you?

Pfewww its going to be a difficult thing this way.

Is the license file really different on every machine then???

I am trying to get the update a different way. I've called my Honda dealer to get the update and he will ask his supplier to get one.

I updated my 900bt to 3.00000 and then to 3.00500 at the Pioneer head office and can now use 910bt FW. The pioneer sales rep told me to download 3.010100 and there was no problem installing it. So there must be some kind of test that checks if the unit already has 3.0, or programed to report as 910BT.

Maps and license can be found yes, but the ez-rider will need to be hacked for use with the other maps.

Only by uploading the apl2 license and some of the maps i think...unless some hcaked the ezrider

It's a pity some guys on this forum has the update but doen't want to share it. I ask myself, why not?

I don't think you can use the maps without the license files, and you can't use IGo 8.3 without the maps, so what is the point of uploading them? I don't think you can even use the APL or APL2 without the WinCe update. I can upload the WINCEIMG no problem, and If anyone can prove me wrong about IGo 8.3 I can upload that too, but without the license files and maybe just one or 2 maps, the thing is about 1.5G :? Sorry, but I'd like to keep the license files for myself, I hope you can understand that!

Paul

I don't think you can use the maps without the license files, and you can't use IGo 8.3 without the maps, so what is the point of uploading them? I don't think you can even use the APL or APL2 without the WinCe update. I can upload the WINCEIMG no problem, and If anyone can prove me wrong about IGo 8.3 I can upload that too, but without the license files and maybe just one or 2 maps, the thing is about 1.5G :? Sorry, but I'd like to keep the license files for myself, I hope you can understand that!

Paul

Someone has figured out how to update the wince and the apl folder is usable. I did it from the instructions they gave and it works perfectly. Button response is as expected.

Someone has figured out how to update the wince and the apl folder is usable. I did it from the instructions they gave and it works perfectly. Button response is as expected.

I know, that is why I uploaded the APL folder...

Paul

I know, that is why I uploaded the APL folder...

Paul

Update the wince is no problem at all.

Maps for iGo 8.3 is also no problem, i have the newest (2009)

The problem is the navigation software iGo 8.3 for the Avic. I have the navigation software 8.3 but it is for PDA and PNA units :(

@Paul

Why is the licence file so importent for you?

Why is the licence file so importent for you?

Because it identifies me, and I don't want half of Europe driving around with my license file.

Are you willing to share your [windows/office/whatever] key on a public site?

Paul

O no problem at all Paul, it's your software and not ours. There will be another way. We had to wait :wink:

ΟΚ ... so i read all the posts and i got some questions... and i am not a newbee :P

Let's take it from the beginning and clarify the posts for the ones that are trying to do this "update",

1) We have to update the WinCE version of our F900BT (in my situation).

Question: Which are the correct winceimg files in order to update our unit in EUROPEAN version? In the other post i think we have the US version. (And i think i do understand how to do the updating of the WinCE).

2) Suppose we successfully update our WINCE version, next thing we have to do is apply the testmode and erase previous APL directory and change it with the one that Paul gave us ?? (yes i have already a backup of my system).

3) After that we have the Version 3 BUT we are still not having the 8.3 version of the maps. We have the steering controls, the menus and the caller functionality. Correct? (i don't know about the 3rd mode of the maps. Does it work also on 8.0 or we need maps with 8.3 ??)

Really thanks for your help.

Antony.